Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis gasped, instinctively lurching forward and clamping her hand down. Her hand closed on the ledge. Heat shot through her right shoulder as she caught herself. She was holding on with the one hand only, dangling against the wall. Her feet were limp, moving with the momentum of the rest of her body. Persepolis' breath was coming in short, quick bursts. Her vision momentarily blurred, then returned. Crystal clear. With effort, she spun herself towards the wall again, catching ledge with her other hand. She swung her feet at the wall, placing her toes against the rock. In one movement, she pulled herself over the edge, tumbling away from it. On all fours, she crawled back to the ledge, looking down. It was a frightful height. If she had fallen and forgotten to use her wings, she would have died.
Exhausted, Persepolis glided back to the spot in the valley where she had abandoned her coat. Spreading out her coat, she laid her head on it. She laid on her back in the grass, closing her eyes. Her body moved with the rhythm of her racing heart and her chest quickly rose and fell. She let the breeze waft over her and waited for her body to calm down.

River smiled at him. "Of course I am. But..." She paused, watching him. She loved this man, and now she would be a mother soon, and he would be a father soon. Aves were different from Humans, their pregnancies only lasted five months.
"Are you happy?"
(I guess they have a sixth sense or something) Xylo responded with a kind and loving expression, “I’m beyond happy.” He paused, before admitting “I’ve always wanted to have a new family...since my old one was killed by the humans.” He added “And now I get to do it with the most special person in my life.”

(I guess they have a sixth sense or something) Xylo responded with a kind and loving expression, “I’m beyond happy.” He paused, before admitting “I’ve always wanted to have a new family...since my old one was killed by the humans.” He added “And now I get to do it with the most special person in my life.”
River leaned against him, wrapping her arm around him and holding his hand with her other hand, silently vowing that she would never be like her mother, but instead be a caring and loving mother. "I always wanted a family, but... I`ve been afraid that I won`t be a good mother, but I hope I will. And this child`s father is the most special person in my life."

River leaned against him, wrapping her arm around him and holding his hand with her other hand, silently vowing that she would never be like her mother, but instead be a caring and loving mother. "I always wanted a family, but... I`ve been afraid that I won`t be a good mother, but I hope I will. And this child`s father is the most special person in my life."
Xylo held her with his other arm, and shielded her with his wing. With a soft sigh, he responded “Life is going to be hard for our child. But I think it’ll be worth it for all of us.” He added to comfort her “Nobody knows how to be a parent, it just comes naturally.”

(@MysticChickens04 ) Virio asked softly as the two wandered towards the small light they had seen in the dark, “Mi Estrella, we should be careful. We don’t know who these people could be. They could be hunters.”
"They could, thats what Im counting on. If they are and they decide to betray us then they'll regret it" Eclipsa holds out her palm and shadows race to a tree and pierce it through the trunk then retract leaving a gaping hole in the tree trunk. Eclipsa turns her head back to Virio and grins, "I really like that nickname by the way Virio, I need a nickname for you." She giggles and walks on.

Back
Top Bottom