Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Casimir chuckled as she hastily added that she still needed to add her and Tory to her portrait. He looked around a bit more then nodded. "This will work well I think. It won't be huge but it isn't needed to be large. We can blow out a tunnel on this wall here, as it has the smallest distance to go to get outside. As well as it would drop us out around the rock of the mountain, so anyone at the entrance wouldn't see us. So that will work for an escape route. And we can blow out a small hole at the back for ventilation. We can but the kitchen and the fireplace near the front to vent the smoke easier since we need to build the wall for the front." He laid out some paper on the floor and sketched out the idea he had to show her.
Sierra followed his words carefully in her head, and crouched beside him to see what he was thinking. Ok, so the kitchen would be in the front and the living areas for towards the back, with an escape route on the east wall. She nodded, before asking simply "Should I start breaking the rock for an escape route out eastward?" In case the answer was yes, she began mentally preparing herself, because it would take a lot of energy. Even though it wouldn't be the longest tunnel, it would still be rather long, ans she had to make it above six feet high, preferably.

(@Cyprus @RiverStorm @CP Chicken @Rubysword @FrankieOk @MysticChickens04 everyone I'm back sorry for the delay. Is it ok if we can timeskip till morning once everyone is done with their interactions, where Eclipsa has been given a room and everyone knows she has returned, while Virio just stays in the woods around the cabin for another day or two, deciding what he wants to do.)
(I'm cool with a time skip. Just waiting on @FrankieDoodle so we can finish our interaction. If we time skip to morning, Persepolis will arrive back at the cabin without any clue that Eclipsa showed up. She is sleeping in the woods overnight without having informed anyone of her whereabouts. It will probably worry someone, but whatever.)

(Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I'm taking a break from BYC to focus on school. i probably won't be on until at least halfway through May. feel free to take over my charries.)

(Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I'm taking a break from BYC to focus on school. i probably won't be on until at least halfway through May. feel free to take over my charries.)
(That's cool. Do you want Hector to be in a relationship with Persepolis, or should I drop that?)

(I'm cool with a time skip. Just waiting on @FrankieDoodle so we can finish our interaction. If we time skip to morning, Persepolis will arrive back at the cabin without any clue that Eclipsa showed up. She is sleeping in the woods overnight without having informed anyone of her whereabouts. It will probably worry someone, but whatever.)
(ok sounds good)

(@Cyprus @RiverStorm @CP Chicken @Rubysword @FrankieOk @MysticChickens04 everyone I'm back sorry for the delay. Is it ok if we can timeskip till morning once everyone is done with their interactions, where Eclipsa has been given a room and everyone knows she has returned, while Virio just stays in the woods around the cabin for another day or two, deciding what he wants to do.)
(Fine with me.)
(Np XD)
Eva explained quietly "My parents forced me to come out here to kill the Aves." She paused, before adding "I've never been happier, and I am one now." She wrapped her wings so that they essentially gave Lucas a second hug.
Lucas watched her. "You weren`t close to your parents?" He stated.

"Hm," Persepolis muttered. She gestured at his wounds, "I'm assuming that's what those were from? They look pretty bad," Persepolis allowed a little bit of concern into her voice.

"You wouldn't happen to know them, would you? One had black hair, black iridescent wings & an expensive looking crossbow. The other one was wearing a grass mask, so I didn't see his face, long hair, raven wings & a silenced pistol." Alec asked, ignoring her question about his injuries.

"You wouldn't happen to know them, would you? One had black hair, black iridescent wings & an expensive looking crossbow. The other one was wearing a grass mask, so I didn't see his face, long hair, raven wings & a silenced pistol." Alec asked, ignoring her question about his injuries.
Persepolis nodded, stating simply, "I know both of them." She added, "If you're looking to avoid them, heading in the direction you're going isn't going to help you." Persepolis decided to directly acknowledge his injuries, "And neither will those injuries."

Persepolis nodded, stating simply, "I know both of them." She added, "If you're looking to avoid them, heading in the direction you're going isn't going to help you." Persepolis decided to directly acknowledge his injuries, "And neither will those injuries."

"Why do you care so much about my injuries? After all, I'm just another stupid human hunting your kind." Alec asked, looking at her curiously.

Back
Top Bottom