Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Persepolis ruffled her wings but didn't spread them. It was a sign that she was alert and recognized Brid's intentions of her movement. She answered, choosing her words carefully, "I know the faces of everyone who lives at the mansion. I only the names of a few. So, no, we've never but I've seen you around." She waited for a response. Her heartbeat was normal but her stance was still on guard.

"Oh," Brid nodded, thinking. "Um, is there anyone else around?" She asked, hoping to change the subject. "Eva told me that River and Xylo were appointed as leaders."
(GTG! I'll try to get on later! :frow)

"Oh," Brid nodded, thinking. "Um, is there anyone else around?" She asked, hoping to change the subject. "Eva told me that River and Xylo were appointed as leaders."
(GTG! I'll try to get on later! :frow)
"Hector is here, but he's likely sleeping." Shr answered, "Everyone else could be in Narnia as far as I know." She spoke softly, indicating she wasn't trying to belittle Brid.

"Hector is here, but he's likely sleeping." Shr answered, "Everyone else could be in Narnia as far as I know." She spoke softly, indicating she wasn't trying to belittle Brid.
"Okay then," Brid replied, sitting on a nearby tree stump. "I'll just wait for someone to wander through."
(Sorry for the short post!)

"Okay then," Brid replied, sitting on a nearby tree stump. "I'll just wait for someone to wander through."
(Sorry for the short post!)
Persepolis nodded and turned away. Deciding she had nothing better to do, she went into her room and went to sleep. Except instead of sleeping in the bed, she slept perched as an eagle on the rafters. Simply because she could.

Back
Top Bottom