Life Goal to Prevent Cancer

Arielle2

Songster
Oct 18, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
Cancer runs in my family.

Not if. But when.

My grandmother died by about 65 years old and as her sisters reached this age, they each passed away fighting cancer. Only 1 sister made it 80+ years....and she had no children.

Blame chickens for my new view on cancers and other issues. In wanting to feed that first chicken very good foods, that beloved bird showed me a better way to eat.

I am trying to be the first generation in my family to avoid frank cancer.

THis thread is a place to look at alternatives and why they are worth looking at. Traditional treatment may be what some people choose, but as I have seen the effects of my mother deal with traditional treatment 2x.... and now dealing with overall skin burns and stopping her treatment early...... this treatment is NOT in my plan.

Prevention is not on the plan when I saw the oncologist some years ago. The plan was if the cancer arises, Tamoxifin was the cureall pill.

THAT meeting didnot give me hope, just the opposite. Im looking for prevention options NOW.

If this angle interests you, please contribute. Nay Sayers please keep your peace.

My mother had breast cancer when she was 65. She refused chemo & radiation, even though it was present in lymph glands as well. Instead she took Tamoxifen for 11 years. She ended up with cancer that spread and she died. THEN it was said if you took Tamoxifen for more than 5 years, it actually caused cancer. Real great to hear AFTER she was taking it for so long. She passed right after my birthday in 1996. I miss her still.

CANT EDIT first post so tucking this in here just in case.

**DISCLAIMER** The materials and the information contained here are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.

I hear you. Odd Tamox afin is still the go to drug.

My mother had treatment this last summer, every 3 weeks for IDK maybe 10 times. IT did shrink the tumors.

But docs said do chemo and radiation.....at which point I stopped listening.

I got a call from my brother---mom's skin is sloughing off due to chemical burns.
SHE had to ask for Silvadene---they didnt know to offer it.

Im looking for old recipes, and I mean OLD, that stewed our meats. One man said that the enzyme used to pull apart cancer cells is also the one used to digest meats. Perhaps that is the key to the beef consumption and cancers. Sooooo.....today I stewed the chickenmeat , with tomatos, using the acid to break down the meats.

Bet you have some good recipes.

Last edited:
Marinading meats in lemon juice, tomato, vinegar, wine. Looking for more details.

Perhaps long cooking like a pot roast senerio.

Of course, there is no way to be absolutely sure this is on the right track---need to find studies.

This might be the ticket.

"Things like pineapple (or fresh pineapple juice) and papaya -- or the enzymes contained in commercialmeat tenderizers -- in a marinade will tenderize the outside by starting to break down the proteins in the meat. If you leave them on long enough -- or use too much -- your meat will turn into pre-digestedmush. "

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/how-to-ensure-good-digestion/

"Meats can also be pre-digested (denatured) by soaking them in an acidic medium, i.e. lemon or lime juice, tomato juice, apple cider vinegar, etc. Marinating meats is a good way to pre-digest or pre-cook them – see these Marinade Recipes. Eat protein and natural animal fats or unrefined coconut oil with every meal."

Last edited:
From the last site listed above. As with all things, this is a learning process. NOT everything is right just becuase it is written. I look for support data.

"Improve Digestion with Foods
The following foods stimulate stomach acid production, but sometimes it is necessary to also take HCl supplements.

• Meats and eggs.
  • natural fats, i.e. unrefined coconut oil, butter, lard, naturally occurring animal fats, etc.
  • Unrefined ocean sea salt.
  • Mineral-Rich Bone Broth
How to Increase Stomach Acid Production
  • Nature provides the most effective stomach acid regulator, which is unpasteurized sauerkraut. Sauerkraut is unique because it raises stomach acid “if” it is too low, and it lowers stomach acid “if” it is too high. Eating 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sauerkraut with meals is one of the best ways to improve digestion.
  • If sauerkraut doesn’t help you, take betaine hydochloric acid supplements (HCl) 30-45 minutes after eating – see How to Take Hydrochloric Acid Supplements.
  • Properly prepare foods according to “traditional preparation methods” used by our ancestors, which makes them easy to digest and to get the most nutrients – see Making Foods Digestible & Fit for Human Consumption.
  • Avoid raw vegetables until digestion improves, except for fermented raw vegetables like sauerkraut, kimchi (kimchee), etc., which are actually pre-digested vegetables. All plant cell walls are made of cellulose fibers, and the human digestive system is incapable of breaking them down so they end up in the large intestines. Therefore, the cellulose cell walls of plants must be broken down before they are digestible, and in order for nutrients, including minerals, and enzymes to be available since they are inside the cell walls – see Raw Versus Cooked Carbs (Plant Foods).
  • Do not cook meats or eggs using high heat, and do not overcook them. Cooking proteins actually pre-digests them, called denaturing. However overheating or overcooking them makes them lose moisture and binds the protein molecules tighter together making them harder to digest. Meats can also be pre-digested (denatured) by soaking them in an acidic medium, i.e. lemon or lime juice, tomato juice, apple cider vinegar, etc. Marinating meats is a good way to pre-digest or pre-cook them – see these Marinade Recipes.
  • Eat protein and natural animal fats or unrefined coconut oil with every meal. Protein stimulates stomach acid production, and protein and fats stimulate the gall bladder to dump bile into the small intestines. Fats are also very important for the health of the liver that it uses to produce bile.
  • Always have unrefined ocean sea salt with meals since salt is important for proper digestion and it also stimulates stomach acid production.
  • Drink enough fluids with meals so the mixture in the stomach is able to squirt through the small opening from the stomach into the first part of the small intestines.
  • Chew foods thoroughly to stimulate digestive enzymes in the mouth, and to break up foods into the smallest particles possible for better digestion.
  • Eat enough foods at each meal that includes a good balance of proteins, natural fats (coconut oil, butter, lard, etc.) and cooked or fermented vegetables.
  • Eat at least 2 complete meals per day, but not more than 3 meals.
  • Avoid snacking in between meals in order to allow time for your body to digest foods properly."
MY THOUGHTS-----
Water with meals, this is NOT what I do because liquids like water DILUTE the acids. Maybe I am wrong, but let the acids breakdown the food into chime, then it will pass thru.

Not every approach is suitable for everyone, Underlying health issues for an individual would influence the above choices.

Having fat with each meal is something I do--fat soluable vitamins cant cross into the body outof the GI with out the aid of fats. Tonight my son ate a whole fat cheese stick with a bowl of blueberries and cherries after eating chicken thghs stewed with tomatos and ginger, etc.

Last edited:
It bothers me that no one at the treatment facilities say that chemo or is it raditaion that hurts the immune system long term... allowing cancer to return. Another reason I will never have these two done.

Here is Dr Josh Axe, with a list of things to do , things that helped his mom fight breast cancer. None mentioned by my oncologist. NONE>

Back
Top Bottom