Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things are more important than a tidy house.
I can't imagine what you must be going through, so I don't really know what to say except Good Luck and thinking of you
hugs.gif

life is so unsertain..though we must reap that witch we sow from our many deeds in life ..some little .some old ..some less fortune..some rich and full of life ..but altimately all must stand befor our maker ...so the thing that must change in our lives one and all ..not a question of if we should die ..but when...then therefor let us give our very souls to him..our god ..our maker ..creatore of all..he may keep us in safe keeping ..that when that time should come to cross the silent river ..we should have a freind to help us over the way ..so i leave you this short message ..may you find in your heart the courage of repentance .. that the record be clear betwist ye and our lord .that on that day we shall for ever more rejoice once again.for let it not be goodby for ever ..but so long for just a little while ..untill my race has run ..than we should catch up once again..may the lord bless now and for ever more ..

Some things are more important than a tidy house.
I can't imagine what you must be going through, so I don't really know what to say except Good Luck and thinking of you
hugs.gif

I am sure everyone is different. Me? I am cuddly and clingy one day and madder than hell the next. Not sure at who, frankly, but mad nonetheless. Actually I am pretty PO'd tonight. Ken has chicken pox. REALLY??? Can the guy not get a break?? Can I not get a break? *sigh* I started a blog about this journey. I am not quite ready to share it here yet. I have a bit to work out in my brain, see how Ken feels about it.

Just beautiful Debi. I did smile about Mac's story.. but it was hard when I was thinking of your current heartache. I just hope that you and your assassin have many more years together... I feel kinda guilty sitting here having a smoke whilst I type.

Just beautiful Debi. I did smile about Mac's story.. but it was hard when I was thinking of your current heartache. I just hope that you and your assassin have many more years together... I feel kinda guilty sitting here having a smoke whilst I type.

Don't feel guilty. I still want one. I quit because he cannot be around any smoke or irritants at all. Otherwise I would have just gone outside....

I typed a whole big long post last night about fishing in the rain and it's gone. GRRRR

Debi, So sorry you and Ken are going through this! Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!! (((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom