Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi & Ken we are ALL terminal - nobody gets out of this life alive. I remember a poem we learned in elementary school,

"the clock of life is wound but once, and no one has the power

to know just when their life will end at late or early hour.

Now is the only time you own,

so work, live, love with a will

for tomorrow the clock may be still." author unknown

Blessings to you both

I don't know who said it but, it always makes me laugh, they said,"I know everybody has to die, but I always thought there would be an exception in my case." Remember that people who are married live longer.

He and our daughter Sara are opening a deli. It gives him purpose. And something to leave to her. In the meantime, he is dragging ME into the prep work. No. Just no. I already work full time. No.

A deli - sound delish. Used to go to this little deli in Detroit, they has a huge pot on the stove and when you ordered corned beef they would take this big fork, stab a slab out of the pot and slice off a pile of hot, juicy, delicious meat.

He and our daughter Sara are opening a deli.  It gives him purpose.  And something to leave to her.  In the meantime, he is dragging ME into the prep work.  No.  Just no.  I already work full time. No.

How lucky! Now you can get endless amounts of free lunch meat! I would kill for that...

We went to Restaurant Depot and bought $320 worth of meats and cheeses. Then went to the grocery store for us. I asked him if we needed lunch meat
th.gif

I do that all the time. At least you have an excuse! You did have a lot on your mind lately. Good luck with the deli! Sounds like a fun project.

Well it's ready to go in the morning. Ken and our daughter will be there early to cut meat and veggies. I made a boatload of potato salad and coleslaw for him to take with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom