Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few months since I have logged in to BYC. I came to look for chicken pictures and within seconds of typing www.bac...... into my search bar I thought of you & Ken. My heart dropped when I realised I had been so consumed by my own life that I didn't think to stop in and congratulate you on your wedding and take a peek at any happy snaps that had been posted. So here is a seriously belated congratulations!
lau.gif
(Just pretend it was sent via snail mail from here in Australia!)

It's taken a bit of reading to catch up on things and I admit, I skipped a few pages, but it was wonderful to see the photos of you & Ken on your big day! You looked beautiful and Ken looked just dashing in his suit. He had a wonderful glow about him too.

Also awesome to hear of the deli... but I started skipping pages after that so excuse me if I'm out of date.

My fingers are crossed for Ken on this new journey that he is on. I'm not religious (so I don't pray) but I will hold you in my thoughts.

Well, today was not one that held good news at all. It's malignant melanoma - only 4% of all skin cancers are diagnosed as this and it is responsible for 73% of all skin cancer deaths.

Today officially sucks.

Thank you, TinaK, for checking in and do not be sorry. Life happens to us all. This whole thread is for me to "get it out" and I appreciate any comments at all. Thank you.

Well, today was not one that held good news at all. It's malignant melanoma - only 4% of all skin cancers are diagnosed as this and it is responsible for 73% of all skin cancer deaths.

Today officially sucks.

Thank you, TinaK, for checking in and do not be sorry. Life happens to us all. This whole thread is for me to "get it out" and I appreciate any comments at all. Thank you.

I hope they can cut it all out and give him any treatments needed to treat it, my Grand,other died of it due to a quak....

Oh no
sad.png
Just as thing started looking up for you! I'm so sorry, Debi
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom