Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is gorgeous!
I haven't looked at this thread for awhile and it looks like I've missed quite a bit! (I thought you were married
hide.gif
)
First of all congrats! I'm really happy for you. You are an amazing woman and you deserve a beautiful ring and many many happy years!
We're still praying for a miracle for you guys or at least good health for Ken and a few more fishings days!

Can't wait to see the dress...

Yes Debi... we must see the dress! :D

since you're registered at Bass Pro (something I totally get, BTW) are you getting your dress there?
just checking because an acquiantance of mine just got married and the bride wore camo...
bridesmaids in camo with hunter orange accents
groom and groomsmen in black with camo vests and ties...

I think something in Mossy Oak would be lovely
love.gif

when I was over at Bass Pro a couple of weeks ago I couldn't find the bridal department... but they do have a whole new building under construction. maybe it's over there...

since you're registered at Bass Pro (something I totally get, BTW) are you getting your dress there?
just checking because an acquiantance of mine just got married and the bride wore camo...
bridesmaids in camo with hunter orange accents
groom and groomsmen in black with camo vests and ties...

I think something in Mossy Oak would be lovely
love.gif

when I was over at Bass Pro a couple of weeks ago I couldn't find the bridal department... but they do have a whole new building under construction. maybe it's over there...
LOL!!! No!!!! I am 50 years old. Camo would be tacky at my age. My dress is an eggplant purple, full length gown and fully beaded.

And they have NO registry!!!! Can you even believe it??? But they do have a wish list that can be public..... We are SOOO going with that!

LOL!!! No!!!! I am 50 years old. Camo would be tacky at my age. My dress is an eggplant purple, full length gown and fully beaded.

And they have NO registry!!!! Can you even believe it??? But they do have a wish list that can be public..... We are SOOO going with that!
I dunno... I've been married 3 times and if I ever marry my current hubby again (because I'm KEEPING this one), I might wear camo... and I'm over 50
big_smile.png

wore a lovely short dinner dress the first time (got married at the court house)

had the Big White Wedding the second time (at the church), complete with amazing amounts of decoletage and a really long train

wore a hand-beaded and silver-wire worked wedding sari from India the third time, hubby wore a great kilt a la Brave Heart (got married at a rennaisance faire type event)

really, what's left for us to wear to renew our vows *except* camo?

and I figure by the time we're over 50 we might as well wear what we WANT to... because by this age we really *ought* to be over worrying about what people will think...
lol.png

BTW, your dress sounds lovely
cool.png

I am not really a camo kind of gal. Though one of our members had a GORGEOUS camo prom dress her mom made. It really was stunning.

The other day Ken had a REALLY bad day. I was thinking it may be another trip to ER, but he made it through the night and was much improved by morning. Thank you God. Tomorrow we are going to look for wedding bands, my shoes and flowers for the bouquet.

The ONE thing I am willing to spend massive amounts of money on is a cake. I just love photos of beautiful cakes and I want one of them to be ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom