Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief! What did he weigh at birth?

How's Ken doing now? And you?
7 lbs 15 ounces. Not huge, but boy is that kid a tank now. Solid too, not covered with rolls of fat.

Ken seems to have had a decent day, though he is a bit quiet tonight after he made me mad.
rant.gif
Stupid FB shenanigans. Me? I am tired. When he doesn't show up a few minutes early to pick me up I start worrying. Then he is there and I am ok again.

I don't like FB. Am avoiding it at all cost. BYC is enough for me, thanks!

You need to take "me time" now and then. Go have a coffee somewhere, or just sit and read a good book and chill. You are going through a hell of a time and you need to look after yourself. I can't tell you to stop worrying, cause me, I can worry for England. Over the stupidest things. I guess it's a woman thing
hu.gif
And it's exhausting.

Take care.
hugs.gif

I don't like FB. Am avoiding it at all cost. BYC is enough for me, thanks!

You need to take "me time" now and then. Go have a coffee somewhere, or just sit and read a good book and chill. You are going through a hell of a time and you need to look after yourself. I can't tell you to stop worrying, cause me, I can worry for England. Over the stupidest things. I guess it's a woman thing
hu.gif
And it's exhausting.

Take care.
hugs.gif
LOL! Must be a woman thing. My doctor told me to consider increasing my dosage for my anti-anxiety meds and I think I may take her up on that.

I should have known that things would not get better. I have been living in denial that Ken is gonna be around for a long time. Today he was told he has coronary artery disease. He has also lost 40 lbs in the last 2 months. I am not doing very good tonight.

So sorry to hear this, Debi. Stick with your plans, cherish the time you have together (as I know you are), and know that many of us here are thinking of you and praying for you and Ken. :hugs

Oh dear... Make every moment with each other count from here on out. You are both in my thoughts. Hope things get better for you Debi. Despite all this news, never forget that there is still hope. Under all the darkness that surrounds you two, you must search for hope's light. He just has to keep fighting.
God Bless both of you,
Shadow

Oh dear... Make every moment with each other count from here on out. You are both in my thoughts. Hope things get better for you Debi. Despite all this news, never forget that there is still hope. Under all the darkness that surrounds you two, you must search for hope's light. He just has to keep fighting.
God Bless both of you,
Shadow
We are going fishing Saturday and to a bridal show in Big Bear a really gorgeous mountain town near us. I love it up there, he proposed up there, we spend a lot of time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom