Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Your family are in prayer One day at a time Love each one,Hold each other cry together,and recall all the good times
hugs.gif
We are still making good memories. He isn't down for the count yet!!! He makes me laugh every single day. It can't get better than that.

Neither have I
hugs.gif
Didn't forget you guys, just been very distracted this week. All intentions, good and otherwise flew out the window! And I just sold 26 chickens, so I'll be even more distracted tomorrow, but still thinking of you guys and praying for you both. Here's another one
hugs.gif

Neither have I
hugs.gif
Didn't forget you guys, just been very distracted this week. All intentions, good and otherwise flew out the window! And I just sold 26 chickens, so I'll be even more distracted tomorrow, but still thinking of you guys and praying for you both. Here's another one
hugs.gif
Thanks, it's been a pretty good week for both of us, minus the fact we are too broke to feed the goats. Thank the Lord for the guy with the extra sod that saw the goats and asked if we wanted it. He backed his truck up to the pen and dumped it in there.

Was thinking about you guys last night, went to a concert by the Blue Water Ramblers. They sing a song named China's Party Song after one of the groups's mother who just died recently at 92. She loved this song, and wanted the group to sing it all the time, because she said people need to have fun and live a full life. One of the choruses, talking about living life to the fullest, goes:

It's just like living, if you live you die,
If you don't live you die, anyway

hugs.gif

Thanks, it's been a pretty good week for both of us, minus the fact we are too broke to feed the goats. Thank the Lord for the guy with the extra sod that saw the goats and asked if we wanted it. He backed his truck up to the pen and dumped it in there.
You know, there were times when I freaked out because we didn't have any money and I was worried and I'd say to my DH we need chicken food/food for our son and something will happen, often that same day. We'll sell some plants or the local hardware shop where I sometimes work will phone and ask me to come in, but it's like God just waits 'till we say: O.k. we really need some $$ or something now and He provides. I am often humbled 'cause I tend to forget He's there, but He doesn't forget us.

You know, there were times when I freaked out because we didn't have any money and I was worried and I'd say to my DH we need chicken food/food for our son and something will happen, often that same day. We'll sell some plants or the local hardware shop where I sometimes work will phone and ask me to come in, but it's like God just waits 'till we say: O.k. we really need some $$ or something now and He provides. I am often humbled 'cause I tend to forget He's there, but He doesn't forget us.
This is so true. I am still totally unaware of how we have managed since he got sick and couldn't work. Disability comes nowhere near what he used to make. We are behind on some bills, but every month we manage to avoid have utilities turned off.

i am feeling good!!! Had a nice, lively debate on FB tonight about religious beliefs. Had many participants, and NO ONE resorted to name calling, NO ONE was disrespectful, NO ONE said "you are wrong". Over 200 replies. Great debate and I really love my friends.

See, it can be done
thumbsup.gif
I'm glad you are feeling good. And I hope you'll continue getting what you need, whether it's online or from random acts of kindness or God looking out for you.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom