Like a Old Western Hanging Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, let's wait until the investigation is complete before coming to any conclusions, but here is what we know:

1. This incident took place over a month ago and the police had no intention of investigating anything until there was a public uproar.
2. Only one of the players is alive and he is an obvious vigilantly type who carried a gun and pursued the dead guy who has nothing to say.
3. The alive guy loved playing cop and only went after the dead one because he was black. To him, based on his previous calls, ever young black kid was suspicious.
4. Come live here (as I do) and then if you can say that this is not based on race then you are chickened. (you had it easy for a week)
5. The kid is dead and did nothing to deserve to die.

I haven't read the whole thread. I know it is a serious topic, but #4 is the funniest thing I've read this week.
gig.gif

As Bunnylady says, perhaps just a couple of guys being jerks? Add a gun to the equation and this is the tragic result. Anyone who contacts the police 50 times in a year is clearly unbalanced. Why is such a person allowed a gun permit? Like thaiturkey, I wonder at the unreasonable force aspect? We have reasonable force laws here. Of course it is true that perhaps the whole story is still to come out.
It wasn't 50 times in ONE year
http://articles.businessinsider.com...merman-family-law-enforcement-gated-community
Quote:
He was part of the Neighborhood Watch, and that would involve calling the police to report things

news interview with the witness that says she heard Martin crying. She states that she has gone to the police, but that they say her statement "doesn't match others"

She THINKS she heard Martin.

The other witness SAW and heard that it was Zimmerman calling for help
He was the first witness to call 911, and was interviewed as soon as the police arrived

It's really not hard to figure out why they believe one over the other

Last edited:
actually, another witness said that "the man in the white t-shirt is on top of a man" The information is in the 911 transcripts. There is now a report that Martin also made a call to 911. I'll be waiting to hear the analysis of that. Also check out the broadcasts of Zimmerman's 911 calls.

none of the other 911 calls say who was calling for help, only that a man was screaming for help. One witness also said that she heard Martin calling for help and an officer stopped her in mid-sentence and said "you heard Zimmerman"

I heard some of his story from 2nd hand sources and they brought up a good point about him claiming to have a broken nose and a gashed forehead. Asked where were the pictures of his face and why he didn't go to the hospital. Did make me wonder. Some people didn't even notice that he his half white half latino.

Quote:
It's an audio recording with some words that are hard to understand.

It's not clear exactly what he said

But keep in mind the US Justice Dept has had that tape for weeks now, and NO ARRESTS have been made
she (the special prosecutor) has said that she won't make any decisions until she has examined all avenues including the conduct of the police dept and the possibility of hate crime charges.
It does make me feel better to know that there is at least a real investigation being done.

actually, another witness said that "the man in the white t-shirt is on top of a man" The information is in the 911 transcripts. There is now a report that Martin also made a call to 911. I'll be waiting to hear the analysis of that. Also check out the broadcasts of Zimmerman's 911 calls.

none of the other 911 calls say who was calling for help, only that a man was screaming for help.

One witness also said that she heard Martin calling for help and an officer stopped her in mid-sentence and said "you heard Zimmerman"

Zimmerman was wearing Red
Martin was in Gray

Early reports say he was still talking to his girlfriend
If Martin called 911, they probably would have released that call with the others

They corrected her because another witness SAW it was Zimmerman, and NOT Martin
She only THOUGHT it was Martin, but SAW none of it

Only one witness SAW the fight

It's not hard to verify these facts

Quote:
I heard some of his story from 2nd hand sources and they brought up a good point about him claiming to have a broken nose and a gashed forehead. Asked where were the pictures of his face and why he didn't go to the hospital. Did make me wonder. Some people didn't even notice that he his half white half latino.

Don't rely on "2nd hand " info when you can read the actual police report on their website:

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf

When police arrived, he was bleeding from the nose and the BACK of the head
EMT's treated him on the scene and then he was taken to the PD and interrogated for 5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom