Limping 3 month old? not bumblefoot.

That’s great! I hope things get squared away beneficially for your baby without costing you a fortune! ❤️ She’s very lucky to have you!
unofrtunately the only way to make her leg usable again and not causing pain in the future is to do surgery on it, rebreaking and realining with pins, this will be a long journey for her but its better than just straight amputation since its still working. will be costing me around $60
So glad that you got the xray to figure out what the problem was with her leg.
i was so glad it wasn't mereks, feel bad that she will have to go through surgery tomorrow morning though. im very nervous, hoping she'll do okay :fl.

unofrtunately the only way to make her leg usable again and not causing pain in the future is to do surgery on it, rebreaking and realining with pins, this will be a long journey for her but its better than just straight amputation since its still working. will be costing me around $60

i was so glad it wasn't mereks, feel bad that she will have to go through surgery tomorrow morning though. im very nervous, hoping she'll do okay :fl.
Oh that’s not a bad price at all, I am going to hope for good health and healing for her and you! ❤️❤️

C2F2889E-0924-4C24-85AA-9EC4A813DFB3.jpeg
Waking up from surgery :wee. The vets gave her a bath for her mites and yes those things are mites!!! So many of them! She is resting in a brooder right now.
3AC2C52F-8418-45BB-8A1D-3D22B113FEBD.jpeg

Her x-rays

View attachment 2875532Waking up from surgery :wee. The vets gave her a bath for her mites and yes those things are mites!!! So many of them! She is resting in a brooder right now.
View attachment 2875534
Her x-rays
Awww what a trooper she is!! She’s gonna feel like a million bucks pretty soon. Such a lucky girl finding someone who cares and is giving her the love she deserves! I’m so glad to see her looking like she made it thru. I hope this fixes things and all goes well going forward! Yay! :wee

Awww what a trooper she is!! She’s gonna feel like a million bucks pretty soon. Such a lucky girl finding someone who cares and is giving her the love she deserves! I’m so glad to see her looking like she made it thru. I hope this fixes things and all goes well going forward! Yay! :wee
thank you! feel so bad giving her bad tasting meds and ointments each day, especially after all the bond ive built with her. shes fully awake now and eating and drinking pretty well! :D

Back
Top Bottom