Limping duck (injury or infection)

Today I've let Boots stay in with Henry, I figure they're probably happier to be miserable together than separated, otherwise Boots just spends her time yelling for Henry and upsetting the guineas. Henry got her B complex and peas again today, no warm limbs, no swelling, she's not limping in the cage but I saw how that went yesterday so she's on cage rest for a couple more days before I let her take another go at normal duck life.

Hope you feel better soon! I *think* I got it once, from my daughter, but while she was knocked out and in pain for a week, I barely got sniffles and cough.
Thank you Wind!

Always miss Canada when I get sick, lol. I'm a transplant in the U.S, grew up outside the GTA and the Eastern Townships of Quebec.

My teenaged sons are like you in that respect, the sniffles for a day or two and away they go. I'm hoping since this is atleast round 2, maybe it won't be a week out of commission this time. 🤞

Thank you Wind!

Always miss Canada when I get sick, lol. I'm a transplant in the U.S, grew up outside the GTA and the Eastern Townships of Quebec.

My teenaged sons are like you in that respect, the sniffles for a day or two and away they go. I'm hoping since this is atleast round 2, maybe it won't be a week out of commission this time. 🤞
I'm originally from the Ottawa area, and moved out to the middle of nowhere in the Lanark Highlands area on my daughter's property last year. I do not miss the city one bit!

Back
Top Bottom