List of Silkie Breeders

I am in search of hatching eggs from show quality Showgirls and or Silkies.
I live just north of Watertown, New York in Canada.....so hopefully somewhere I can drive to.
Thanks again......

I am in search of hatching eggs from show quality Showgirls and or Silkies.
I live just north of Watertown, New York in Canada.....so hopefully somewhere I can drive to.
Thanks again......

Interested too, except I'm in California, just a short drive from the Oregon state border. showgirls are such an amusing hybrid, I want a few. XD

I'm in NY but am NPIP so I can ship birds.
Do you have show quality silkies? Or are they show girls ect? I am kind of new to getting birds and I purchased some eggs from someone and ended up with some sort of mixed silkies. Some have feathers, and some have curled up feathers. So I knew when they started getting their feathers that I had messed up. I wanted some silkies with the big bird feet and the large poofs (crests?) on their heads, and the super fluffy fur feathers. Lol. I like the ones I have but I am really really wanting some that are super fluffy. My daughter is going into 4 H this year and that is her wish as well. And what colors do you have as well? She is interested in starting to show silkies but we also will need to find what the standards are if you have any of that info as well it would be awesome. And if you could tell me what kind of chickens I have would be great as well.

Back
Top Bottom