Little Giant - 9200 Still Air Egg Incubator

I have one an if you check my posts you will see I don't like it very much! I thought when they started to hatch my worries were over Ha HA Wait till you have a few chicks in it talk about temp. movement goes through the roof. It went as high as 104 down to 97 If I had read this form before I bought it I would have bought a Hovabator Genisis. They seem to stay more stable. I put 16 eggs in 21 days ago an I feel lucky that I have 9 hatch an a few more on the way. The one thing to remember is keep it in a room that dose not have a temp. swing. no drafts. In WV this time of year it is really hard to do that. Good luck (I know you will enjoy the chicks)
he.gif

All

Awesome feed back
smile.png

So hard to decide, I'm right excited about getting started hatching some eggs,

I want to run out and just grab some stuff and Start TONIGHT!! but doing my best to study and be prepared.

I have had LG's and now have GQF Hovabators, I like them both, if you have the time to hand turn, fine, you can do without a turner though it's a pain..But for me the fan kit is a must!!!

emit

""we are close"" Im only about 45 to 60 minutes from Charlestown

OPPS wrong area

Last edited:
I love my LG, i would suggest 2 mods though... add a fan... small PC fan works great, then I would put a wooden knob you can get from any hardware store, drill it to size and GENTLY put it over the red knob. Larger knob makes finer adjustment more possible.

Happy Hatching!

Back
Top Bottom