Little Lou..eye trouble..oh nooo!!

Duckfarmer1

Crowing
Jul 23, 2019
Kane,Pa
Did you know you can get antibiotics online with no prescription? I have a whole list if you'd like it. I got Baytril online which is what many prescribe for lots of things. I'll be glad to give you the list and web sites where I got them if you'd like.
Oh yes!! Please give me that list, etc! Gold mine!!

DuckyDonna

Free Ranging
Aug 26, 2018
Dallas, Georgia
Well, it's not letting me attach this as a file so here is the list. I got this drug information from various sites and did not make this up myself but if corrections need to be made I'm sure someone will let me know and I'd appreciate that.

The 2 places I recommend to get drugs online are:
https://www.countrysidepet.com/ (free shipping, USA, usually comes next day or 2)

This place is overseas but I found the cheapest prices for Revolution for our dogs. free shipping too.

Pet meds

fish flox forte - Cipro 500mg

synthetic broad-spectrum antibiotic that is effective against gram-negative and some gram-positive bacterial pathogens of fish, e.g. aeromonads, flexibacteria, vibrios.

fish flex forte - Cephalexin 500mg
broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic used in the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections

fish mox forte - Amoxicillin 500mg
Effective against a wide range of bacteria, the choice of antibiotic depends on both the type of bacteria and the site of infection, and are either bactericidal (killing bacteria) or bacteriostatic (halting bacterial growth, allowing the immune system to cope with the infection).
AMOXICILLIN: A good “all-purpose” antibiotic that is compatible with many other antibiotics. Amoxicillin is good for wounds of the flesh. It is best used as a *preventative* antibiotic, given before an infection is present. It can be used to treat actual infections that develop, but there are better choices. It comes in capsule form and injectable. Both work well. The oral dosage for Amoxicillin is 5 mg per pound given every 12 hours. The injectable dosage is 4 mg per pound given IM every 12 hours. You can easily obtain the oral version of this drug, labeled for fish, in a product called "Fish-Mox"

fish cilin - Ampicillin 250mg
works against gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. It is generally more effective in treating gram-positive infections.
AMPICILLIN: Another good "all-purpose" antibiotic, a little stronger than Amoxicillin, but is NOT compatible with other antibiotics. Ampicillin is also good for wounds of the flesh and is also best used as a preventative, given before an infection is present. It can also be used to treat infections that are already present, but again there are better choices. Ampicillin comes injectable form but you can also give it orally. The injectable dosage is 5 mg per pound given IV, IM, or SQ every 12 hours. The oral dosage is 10 mg per pound given every 8 hours. You can easily obtain the oral version of this drug, labeled for fish, in a product called "Fish-Cillin"

fish zole forte - Metronidazole 250mg
Bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera and mycobacterial group
CLAVAMOX / METRONIDAZOLE: This is a combination that would be a good choice for a deep abscess or a deep flesh infection that doesn't seem to respond to any "one" drug. Metronidazole is a very penetrating drug and allows the Clavamox "access" to cell entry in an abscess that it might otherwise not have used on its own. Metronidazole also gets some specific anaerobic bacteria of its own, while Clavamox is broader-spectrum, but the two work synergistically together.
FLAGYL: (Metronidazole) Generally-speaking, this drug is not used in wound-management, but rather it is used to fight off amoeba-like intestinal infections (Giardia, trichomoniasis, amebiasis). However, Flagyl is a fairly effective anaerobic, bactericidal drug that has certain wound applications (see below). The general dosage rate of Flagyl is 20 mg per pound given orally on Day 1, followed by 10 mg per pound given on the following days. For giardia, Flagyl is dosed at 11.5 mg per pound ... and for trichomoniasis, it's dosed at 30 mg per pound ... and you treat either condition for 5-7 days. You can get Metronidazole, labeled for fish, in a product called "Fish Zole: Metronidazole 250mg, or Fish Zole Forte: Metronidazole 500mg"

fish sulfa forte - Sulfamethoxazole 800mg+ Trimethoprim 160mg
bactericidal action on gram-negative bacteria. Omonas and Pseudomonas genera and mycobacterial group.
TRIMETHOPRIM-SULFA: This is a solid choice for wound care, that can also stand alongside Cephalexin, Clavamox, and Doxycycline, but its real value is in treating mastitis, as it penetrates deeply into mammary tissue and milk and it should be in every breeder's medicine box. Like Clavamox (which is potentiated Amoxicillin), Trimethoprim-Sulfa has potentiated Trimethoprim and is a very good choice for many infections. It is dosed at 15-20 mg per pound, given orally, one to two times daily (every 12-24 hrs). You can easily obtain this drug, labeled for birds, in a product called "Bird Sulfa: Sulfadimethoxazole 400mg, Trimethoprim 80mg "

Bird biotic - Doxycycline powder 100mg
used for systemic and local infections
DOXYCYCLINE: This drug is a derivative of Tetracycline, but (as a rule) it is far superior. From minimizing the side¬effects to having a broader spectrum of efficacy, to having deeper penetration into cells, Doxycycline is a very important drug to have in your medicine cabinet. Doxycycline is an adequate choice to fight infection and could be placed alongside Cephalexin and Clavamox in this article. It also has a strong use in fighting mastitis, kennel cough, urinary infections, etc., but perhaps its greatest use is in fighting the tick-borne diseases. From Ehrlichia to babesia, to Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Doxycycline is a great choice in the treatment of all of the tick-borne ailments that can plague our dogs. The oral dosage for Doxycycline is 5 mg per pound, given 1-2 times a day (every 12-24 hours). You can easily obtain this drug, labeled for birds, in a product called "Bird Biotic: Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg "

Jpat

i like ducks 🦆🤪
Premium member
Apr 30, 2018
Nova scotia
I baught a bunch of different water heaters to try and make a homemade heated bucket. i forgot untill just now. I should experiment and make a video

Heated buckets here are honestly 150$ for a 3 litre dish. 250$ for a 5 gallon. Amazon is too much too i just swap regular buckets every morning

Latest posts

Top Bottom