little sleeping angles

cary 1973

Songster
7 Years
Apr 17, 2012
Henderson Nevada aka Las Vegas
so all 4 babies where on there pearch when i went to check on them at dusk, I took there nursery out this after noon but lett the bottom with the wood shavings to sleep in. so i got all excited thinking they were going to puearch sleep now but when i got home at 8>30 i went to check on them and there all cuddled up under the vet right under the pearch on the pearch slef in the sand but right wunder my open window they are so sweet im just leaving them there as they are slowly learning

Cute! I had given my chicks grape vine perches from day one, so when I moved them to the Coop with the roosts, they picked it up pretty quickly. Your guys will figure it out. During the day, try to place them on the roosts a few times.

they roost all day long on there during the heat of the day i have cool air blowing in from one of the vents from my house and they all purch right there where the air blows on them just when bed time comes they go off the purch like last night 7:40 they where purching then sun went down and that corner is where they went. silly girls

How cute
love.gif
Mine like the roost too, but still sleep on the floor in a pile.

Had a roost in my brooder almost from day one. They would get on it and sometimes try to doze off but would wind up falling off when they went to sleep. They slept in a pile till sometime after they went into the coop. Now that the weather has gotten warmer at night they have started sleeping on the roosts regularly. Funny they all have a different position on the roosts while they sleep. Some let their head hang down, some tuck their head under their wings. Looked last night and one had her neck stretched upward as if looking at the sky, eyes closed fast asleep.They will get the hang of it, just takes a while.

Had a roost in my brooder almost from day one. They would get on it and sometimes try to doze off but would wind up falling off when they went to sleep. They slept in a pile till sometime after they went into the coop. Now that the weather has gotten warmer at night they have started sleeping on the roosts regularly. Funny they all have a different position on the roosts while they sleep. Some let their head hang down, some tuck their head under their wings. Looked last night and one had her neck stretched upward as if looking at the sky, eyes closed fast asleep.They will get the hang of it, just takes a while.
That's funny
lau.gif
I have one that sleeps with it's head hanging down too! I thought it was rather peculiar, but it looks like mine is not the only one.

The second picture is too cute, I love how the one at the corner is perching on the side of the box :p And is the next one along having a stretch? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom