Live Like You Were Dying...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif

I was just thinking about you --- glad to hear about the traveling -- keep fillin' up that Bucket List --

Stay in touch with your friends here --
smile.png

I don't think I'll ever have a bucket list myself...too much stress for me!
hide.gif
. It's more "live to enjoy life and love" for me. I keep people I genuinely love and respect close, and take things as they come with few As to Bs. I always lose lists too, so there it would go, forgotten behind the filing cabinet. XD

Good luck to those who go that route though. Skydiving sounds like a blast!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Happy Birthday.

One more time.

A bucket list?

I've done all the things that matter to me.

I don't let a day go by that I don't tell my wife and daughter that
I love them. If I even think I've forgotten, I'll wake them up before
I go to bed myself.

I try to treat my friends with respect, and honor.

To live life in such a manner that those I come in contact with have
nothing bad to say about me.

And in the end, that's what will matter to me...that I have lived my life
in such a manner that I will be remembered, and thought well of.

Quote:
Happy Birthday to you "Dearman" - and if you don't want to do sky-diving yet, may I suggest a hot air balloon flight? We've been doing it for years & if you were in our area, I'd get you up in the air for sure!

Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers every day & thanking you so much for the sharing of your knowledge & experience.

hugs.gif

Thanks all.........have made so many new friend ,these last 7 months.......had several birthday surprises, 3 days worth.

Love this video......

One thing that has changed for me........I care for people so much more now, want people i meet to remember me in a good light, when I'M gone.

not some old grump of a person....I can say in the last 7 months, i have not lost my temper or said one bad thing to a single person.

Do my best to help anyone I see in need......really feels great to see joy in others.

Thats one thing i think of alot, is what i leave behind when I'm gone. Has made me a better person for sure. Little thing, like planting trees with my grandkids. Little gifts, even now tips i give out is a rose made out of money. Stop at Place i hadn't been in 6 months, the waitress said on your the rose guy, said she had save it also.

Great thing about BYC is all the friend ,i have got to known here, really make my days for the support i get here........hope I leave a little love ,and infor that help other when I'm gone. NOT THAT I'M GIVING UP, but we all got to go sometime........hope to be here many years to come.

reason i ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom