Live Like You Were Dying...

hugs.gif

Quote:
Deerman, I am going to challenge myself to not lose my temper or yell at my kids for the next week (7 months is more than I can hope for), but I am going to try to be more patient with them (especially the boundary-pushing 9 year old), I'm going to see if it makes a difference in how my kids behave.

Quote:
Deerman, I am going to challenge myself to not lose my temper or yell at my kids for the next week (7 months is more than I can hope for), but I am going to try to be more patient with them (especially the boundary-pushing 9 year old), I'm going to see if it makes a difference in how my kids behave.

Well if i can take my 3 teenage grandgirls for a week vacation to Florida , all sisters by myself , without losing my cool....really guess thats not fair they behaved GREAT.....other than they love to shop....Not saying it has been easy....like not losing it when dogs next door , trying to kill my rare peafowl.

My dad left behind some great kids(yep bragging on me) I couldn't ask for better sisters and brothers. He also left alot of beauty behind he was a landscaper , but almost like jonny appleseed, except ,he started planting trees ,as a very small boy(not apple trees) and he did his last one at age 85.....State of KY has many chestnut tree he plant as a small boy. he plants trees about every year of his life, except the time fighting in WWll, which he join at age 17 before US got into the war , untill German fell.

Don't be sad, about my disease , it has made me alot better person, I set up nights sometime, just wonder what marks I will leave on this earth when i leave,......Even to the point of thinking of those marks my loved one left when they past, Father, Mother , Brother ,and Son. I see so much they did, and no they where not famous people.

Like DAD'S trees he planted.....people will enjoy those for more than 100 years......Not that I couldn't make a huge list , my Mother ,Brother ,and Son left behind also....
wee.gif
wee.gif
LIFE IS GRAND.....
wee.gif
wee.gif
Enjoy each day , because you just trade a DAY OF YOUR LIKE FOR IT.

hugs.gif

Quote:

Well if i can take my 3 teenage grandgirls for a week vacation to Florida , all sisters by myself , without losing my cool....really guess thats not fair they behaved GREAT.....other than they love to shop....Not saying it has been easy....like not losing it when dogs next door , trying to kill my rare peafowl.

My dad left behind some great kids(yep bragging on me) I couldn't ask for better sisters and brothers. He also left alot of beauty behind he was a landscaper , but almost like jonny appleseed, except ,he started planting trees ,as a very small boy(not apple trees) and he did his last one at age 85.....State of KY has many chestnut tree he plant as a small boy. he plants trees about every year of his life, except the time fighting in WWll, which he join at age 17 before US got into the war , untill German fell.

Don't be sad, about my disease , it has made me alot better person, I set up nights sometime, just wonder what marks I will leave on this earth when i leave,......Even to the point of thinking of those marks my loved one left when they past, Father, Mother , Brother ,and Son. I see so much they did, and no they where not famous people.

Like DAD'S trees he planted.....people will enjoy those for more than 100 years......Not that I couldn't make a huge list , my Mother ,Brother ,and Son left behind also....
wee.gif
wee.gif
LIFE IS GRAND.....
wee.gif
wee.gif
Enjoy each day , because you just trade a DAY OF YOUR LIKE FOR IT.

Maybe that is why I will get an overwhelming urge to hug a tree. Some trees just call out for affection.
Deerman, I have lived my life spinning plates and bending over backwards to please people (my parents) who could never care. (They just do not have that neurological synapse.) I just wanted... a family, I suppose. Now because of you and coyote and luna and the rest, I am starting to live it for me. I am doing more art. I am spending more time just being with my husband and son, and I am content that that is all the family I need. I yell less, I expect less, things no longer need to be perfect to be...perfect. I am not sure that makes sense. But my point is that you have affected many of us. You are leaving the world a better place.

Deerman, if you are making as big an impact in the rest of your life as you are making here on BYC, WOW! I understand the grand daughter bit. 2 of ours just arrived and the Princess and I will have full responsibility until next Sat. They wear me out.
old.gif
, but I love it.
lol.png

Well,

I survived the first day (including 9 hours in a car with three kids 13, 9 and 3), only once I thought about raising my voice (the nine year old wanted a surprise toy I gave to the three year old...), but I am doing better trying to understand that she is still little too, and likes attention and love from mom too.

i have always wanted to plant trees with my kids but we always rented.my kids are 5 and 2.last month we moved into our forever farm house with 70acres and now the planting can begin.
i think our first tree will be a chestnut.
hugs.gif

41488_chestnut-tree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom