Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
He's a full sized EE and one tough chicken, my Muck Boots are no longer waterproof because he poked a hole through the one with his spur. His spur got stuck in my boot so then he's going between flogging me and trying to get lose. It makes for a funny story, but not gonna lie, that was painful for a few days 😳

He's a full sized EE and one tough chicken, my Muck Boots are no longer waterproof because he poked a hole through the one with his spur. His spur got stuck in my boot so then he's going between flogging me and trying to get lose. It makes for a funny story, but not gonna lie, that was painful for a few days 😳

Oh my gosh, he packs a punch! How long are his spurs? Kolovos has spurs bi enough that he rests his one foot on the spur of the other. It's hilarious

:hugs It took a long time to get good males. Big Red is a very special boy to me. I am his chosen human, and he has made that very clear🤣
My special little guy is JetPack 🥰 he started dancing for me and tried body slamming my leg a few times but I get some advice on BYC (thank you ladies!) and he's been chattering at me but hasn't danced or body slammed me lately 😊

Oh my gosh, he packs a punch! How long are his spurs? Kolovos has spurs bi enough that he rests his one foot on the spur of the other. It's hilarious
Well, one is on his dominant kicking foot, it breaks off every few months so it's maybe 5/8 to 3/4", the ither left has a spur pushing 1 1/2" and it's pointy sharp, so of course that's the one he got me with a few weeks back. 🙄

My special little guy is JetPack  he started dancing for me and tried body slamming my leg a few times but I get some advice on BYC (thank you ladies!) and he's been chattering at me but hasn't danced or body slammed me lately 

I love these kinds of stories! Sometimes males that show some aggression only need some understanding. Others are total a-holes

Well, one is on his dominant kicking foot, it breaks off every few months so it's maybe 5/8 to 3/4", the ither left has a spur pushing 1 1/2" and it's pointy sharp, so of course that's the one he got me with a few weeks back. 🙄

Wow! What can I say, he has strong legs! I hope he'll stop the kicking soon

Back
Top Bottom