Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

I sell most of my hatchlings. Out of this current batch of eggs I have, I'm assuming with what's left, I'll just be keeping all of the shipped ones to see what they are in five months. There's only 8 of those. The others in the OdoBan incubator, probably will just get sold unless one comes out differently and surprises me. ☺️
Yeah, my flock size is one hatch away from being out of control 🤣 I have to start getting picky.

I sell most of my hatchlings. Out of this current batch of eggs I have, I'm assuming with what's left, I'll just be keeping all of the shipped ones to see what they are in five months. There's only 8 of those. The others in the OdoBan incubator, probably will just get sold unless one comes out differently and surprises me. ☺️
Too bad I can't come grab one

Ok, I guess I’ll root for a black Silkie, star? Also , I really thought I was followI h you, anyway, now I am!

Cool!

We have a Star from the last hatch in December, it's a beautiful blue silkie. Do you have a name modifier we could add to Star to make it unique?
I edited it, Valentina?

Back
Top Bottom