Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Tonight is the night for a lock down here... Good Morning to all those living on the Edge.
On the edge you say!?! So, it was your suggestion that got this little troublemaker going this mornign 🤣

20240305_065022.jpg

Lockdown day! Whoohoo, keep us posted @LTAY1946

Jersey Giants! Someday I'd like a blue one, but at the rate of flock and breed additions right now I think it will be a ways down the road. I'm a week away from my first candling, I need a candling fix, send us an update tomorrow!!!
I had a Blue Jersey Giant! She was the sweetest little thing (she wasn’t actually really little:rolleyes:). I highly recommend getting some. They are a gentle breed that lays large eggs, and they really well. And they are absolutely beautiful! I hope I can get some again.
There is only one hatchery that I know of that sells Blue JG. Otherwise you can really only get them on eBay. I was thinking maybe I should just get some white and black JGs so that I can just breed them myself… but who knows when I will be able to get a setup and room for that wish. :D

I had a Blue Jersey Giant! She was the sweetest little thing (she wasn’t actually really little:rolleyes:). I highly recommend getting some. They are a gentle breed that lays large eggs, and they really well. And they are absolutely beautiful! I hope I can get some again.
There is only one hatchery that I know of that sells Blue JG. Otherwise you can really only get them on eBay. I was thinking maybe I should just get some white and black JGs so that I can just breed them myself… but who knows when I will be able to get a setup and room for that wish. :D
Ooh, if you get some send a couple eggies my way 😉

Back
Top Bottom