lockdown NOW any body else hatching 22-25 come join me(PICS)

Quote:
hi
i have the first pip at 7 am this morning its almost 15 hours later and no much of a progrss i have a second pip around 5pm these afternoon and since the pip no progres at all
this is making me go nuts...

barnie.gif

At least we'll go nuts at the same time
big_smile.png

im really goin nuts over these
barnie.gif
its been 14 hours after the fist pip an nothing yet
hit.gif
i want him out i got them music tho..

have u got any babys out yet?
pop.gif

Last edited:
i have just saw movement from the one that first pipped so he is still alive
wee.gif
darn i dont think i would be able to go to bed.
jumpy.gif

caf.gif

Got 1 pip , I was just topping the water up ,
I had to shine a torch in as it's quite steamy
And a small piece of shell is off and a little hole
, trouble is it's rather underneath and about half way down
Not upper most , hope it is ok , havnt seen it move yet ?

had one hatch finally! The 1st pip I noticed AT LOCKDOWN. 3 eggs were pipped in the turner. That was 5pm friday. It is now sunday 5 am. These ducks hatch MUCH slower than chickens....

please some one tell meeeeeeee what its goin on the 2 pips that i had yesterdays well its been 24 hours since they pipped and like i was told to not help him till pass 24 hours well i helpped him just now they were alive but shrinwrapped i guess my stupid humidity reader its off so i help them half way out and i mist all the remining eggs that had no piping at all are those eggs gonna make it or they are shringwrap and dead already? what should i do pease advice..

Quote:
just the other day I saved a shrinkwrapped chicken. I wet a paper towel with 100 degree water, and held the chick in my hand, wrapped in the paper towel. After a few minutes the shrinkwrap was soft enough to remove. The chick is now 5 days old and very strong.

add either a wet sponge or a wet paper towel or 2 to your bator. That will raise the humidity.

omg what a rush
sad.png
mom got sick and had to take her to the hospital now im back and the 2 chicks are out of the half shell egg i left them in the oldes one its now standing up trying to walk and the other one its just laying there ans trying to get up too no more pips
hit.gif

Quote:
14 pips out of 22 so far - no progress on any of them! I think I'm getting a gray hair over this!

thats exited i have 2 babys i will upload pic in a second!!! i dont see other pips at all not sure if they are still alive or die when the humidity dropped to 30% im guessing 30% cus my hidrom its not right
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom