Lockdown!

im due to hatch sunday too! just closed up the bator
fl.gif
good luck everyone!

ok, day 19 and i swear my #3 egg is wiggling, just a little bit!! I almost think i'm imagining it but none of the others are doing any sort of "imaginary wiggling"... i just want something to happen pretty pretty please!!!
fl.gif

Quote:
ROFLOL...Too funny!...I have been checking the eggs with my flashlight every time I go by the incubator!...I hate all this waiting now!...I will get excited if any of them pip and then I will pace the floor praying they get out alright!...I have never seen my eggs wiggle or heard them in the eggs chirping...All I ever hear is the incubator fan when I put my ear down to the air vent hole!...Come on all you fuzzy butts!...
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I have a PIP!...A buff egg has just pipped and I am so excited...
wee.gif

How are the rest of you all coming along?...Hopefully it will be an eggciting weekend for us all!

i have a pip too! earlier around 11ish also! but nothing going on since, i cant get my humidity up where i want it, my wells all have plenty of water, but i wish i could put a sponge in but i dont want to open the bator!!! i dont know what to do to make it go up
hmm.png

Quote:
Yippeeee!

I have 2 more pips...How high is your humidity?...I have an R-Com and a Hovabator...One pip is from the Hovabator and the other two are in the R-Com...I never know how high I need the humidity to be
barnie.gif

my hydrometers are not good i have one digital i tried to calibrate so i know its not right but its reading 70%. i also have a wafer thermo that is for reptiles its reading right under 60%. can you calibrate a wafer thermo? if so, i did not so im not sure how accurate that is either. id like it to be 65% but cant seem to raise it..

Back
Top Bottom