Long Distance Friendships :-(

Quote:
I hope it keeps goin' well then!
thumbsup.gif

Working in an office would be cool. I'd like to go into business actually, own a really big company or get on some board or somethin'. Not sure what kind of experience I'd need there
lol.png

Yeah, I'm sticking at this job for the experience. It's a tad tedious, but my CV will look worse for wear without it
tongue.png

Thanks!
During the Fall I'll be working both at the pizza place (if they don't get rid of me before then) and at a place doing Data Entry.
I'd like to get on full time doing the Data Entry. It's good pay, but it's only seasonal.
hu.gif

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will quit or get fired, and a position will open up!
lol.png

Ooh, two jobs, I've wrestled with that one before. Had to quit as soon as school started again. I was working a good 45 hours a week for about $150.
caf.gif

*scolds ChickenLady* Not good to think like that!
old.gif
lau.gif
Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will be promoted and a position will open up
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks!
During the Fall I'll be working both at the pizza place (if they don't get rid of me before then) and at a place doing Data Entry.
I'd like to get on full time doing the Data Entry. It's good pay, but it's only seasonal.
hu.gif

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will quit or get fired, and a position will open up!
lol.png

Ooh, two jobs, I've wrestled with that one before. Had to quit as soon as school started again. I was working a good 45 hours a week for about $150.
caf.gif

old.gif
lau.gif
wink.png

Tee-hee.
lol.png

I mean, sorry..
tongue.png

I start school again in the Fall as well.
hide.gif

Quote:
caf.gif

old.gif
lau.gif
wink.png

Tee-hee.
lol.png

I mean, sorry..
tongue.png

hide.gif

Yup, now you can see the extent of the bad pay
lol.png
I'm over $1,000 now.
caf.gif
I wonder how much US that'd be... you know, it was pretty funny - made me laugh when I realised news articles and things were converting US$ into less AU$...
gig.gif

Oh, I'm sure we can forgive you, yeah?
tongue.png

It gets a bit hard with work then. I was forced to quit the second job I'd taken up, because I couldn't stay on top of it. Plus, with public transport so full of holes and the nights getting so dark, I just couldn't find the motivation to go to work at night
tongue.png

Quote:
Tee-hee.
lol.png

I mean, sorry..
tongue.png

hide.gif

lol.png
I'm over $1,000 now.
caf.gif
I wonder how much US that'd be... you know, it was pretty funny - made me laugh when I realised news articles and things were converting US$ into less AU$...
gig.gif

tongue.png

It gets a bit hard with work then. I was forced to quit the second job I'd taken up, because I couldn't stay on top of it. Plus, with public transport so full of holes and the nights getting so dark, I just couldn't find the motivation to go to work at night
tongue.png

I actually do most of my schooling online, so it doesn't interfere with being able to work.
Work actually interferes with my schooling. When I work too much, I don't want to do the work.
Especially since it's online, you have to do more work in order to make sure you learn the information. Mainly because you have to teach yourself.

Right now, I'm pretty sure I have maybe $19 to my name. Lol.
I need money, bad.

Quote:
lol.png
I'm over $1,000 now.
caf.gif
gig.gif

tongue.png

tongue.png

I actually do most of my schooling online, so it doesn't interfere with being able to work.
Work actually interferes with my schooling. When I work too much, I don't want to do the work.
Especially since it's online, you have to do more work in order to make sure you learn the information. Mainly because you have to teach yourself.

I need money, bad.

Oh, I see, that must be pretty different. Is online schooling fun? You don't get to meet other classmates then. That sure would be weird for me!

Teaching myself. I do a lot of that, I have many interests that nobody knows about - I usually spend time reading wikipedia articles and such trying to figure out more
lol.png

$19? Wow. I still remember my first paycheck - I had earned myself $37 and I was so excited because it was the most money I'd ever had in my life
gig.gif
I couldn't even bear to spend $2 back then. Now I won't really mind if $10 goes missing, coz it's nothing on my savings.
caf.gif

Money's good, isn't it? You can do all sorts with a bit o' money
wee.gif

Quote:

I need money, bad.

Oh, I see, that must be pretty different. Is online schooling fun? You don't get to meet other classmates then. That sure would be weird for me!

Teaching myself. I do a lot of that, I have many interests that nobody knows about - I usually spend time reading wikipedia articles and such trying to figure out more
lol.png

$19? Wow. I still remember my first paycheck - I had earned myself $37 and I was so excited because it was the most money I'd ever had in my life
gig.gif
I couldn't even bear to spend $2 back then. Now I won't really mind if $10 goes missing, coz it's nothing on my savings.
caf.gif

Money's good, isn't it? You can do all sorts with a bit o' money
wee.gif

Well, I actually have more than that, but only about $19 I can spend. Insurance is due on the 24th and that's where most of my money is going.
roll.png

I can't wait to get a check. I also do Landscaping with my boyfriend and his dad. I really don't like it though, but anything for a little extra money.

Psh, if you don't care if $10 goes missing, send it to me.
wink.png

I could sure use it.

ETA: Yeah, I absolutely love doing the online school stuff. I can stay up and do homework in the middle of the night, while on BYC.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I'm alive!
Sorto of.
I slept all day.... I don't feel so good
sad.png

Yey! Danielle! I'm so happy to hear your first day went so well! Sounds like the ladyboss is nice!

Thinking of what else to write about...

Hold on, Ill post again after I have a bite of my fried rice....

Mmmmmm, fried rice.
droolin.gif

You can see why my diets always fail. Haha!

I wish I could sleep all day.
I've got the worst headache in the world.
hit.gif

You have a fever?
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thank you everyone who said nice things about my fishies! :-D
hit.gif
They didn't get any of the eggs fertilised.. though she did drop some... I had to save her today and fetch her out before he beat her up more than he already did
smack.gif
Missing a few scales she is.

Flare.. thats funny about the money! - that rhimes! When my mom and I went over when I was 9 or so (back in the dinosaur age now that Im 23)... we got 1.50 Aussie from 1.00 US... and I know my mom got about the same when she went back a few years ago!

I dont think its typical flu/cold sick....
I think its serious go to the doctor sick. But I dont want to go!!! Waaaah! From another thread I posted a few days ago... responders said it sounds like I have Cyanosis... low oxygen.. for whaatever reaon
hmm.png
But I do not like these doctors! They never listen to me anyway! They give me that... you're a hypocondriac look... since Im so young and usually put on my chipper politeness when out in the world. Uggggg. I know I have to go.. but I just want tp put it off... Plus moms car is down and I will have to wait fo the roommate person to be available to take me... Plus moms nice doctor does not take my insurance and the other guy, cardiologist... runs in the room and straight out again. uggg. *whine*
Ok.. Im done... on to happy subjects we go...

I'm sorry about your headache Danielllly... What stupid medicine? I've been getting some too... but I inbibe so much caffiene that the little ones tend to go away... every few days I get a big one that wont

So that means I don't get a fish!
sad.png

I'm also addicted to caffeine, so if I don't get it, I get headaches.
Seems that I'll never win this headache battle.
hit.gif

ETA: You should get that Nyquil cold/flu stuff. Sometimes it helps me get over my stuff that I should go to the doctor for. Maybe it'd be worth a shot.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom