Long Distance Friendships :-(

Wow I just have to say your fish are gorgeous... They have to be some of the prettiest betas I have ever seen!!
th.gif
bow.gif

Wow, you work in a pizza shop? That's pretty cool. I just work in a normal, discount store that doesn't make any money and gives me crap pay
lol.png

What kind of pizzas do you make? Thin crust, deep dish? I lived in Chicago for a few years and I grew to love the deep dish, but there's this small pizza place in Kingsford/Iron Mountain, Michigan (called the Pizza Oven) and I LIVE for their thin crust pizza! I haven't really made a "real" homemade pizza. I'd like one of those pizza ovens so I can cook a pizza in 4 minutes
big_smile.png

Quote:
It was only my first day today.
I get paid minimum wage, so nothing special..but at least it's something.
smile.png

I really wanted to work in an office, since I can type really good.
But maybe working at a pizza place will give me the customer experience I need to be a receptionist. Maybe..
hide.gif

I hope it keeps goin' well then!
thumbsup.gif

Working in an office would be cool. I'd like to go into business actually, own a really big company or get on some board or somethin'. Not sure what kind of experience I'd need there
lol.png

Yeah, I'm sticking at this job for the experience. It's a tad tedious, but my CV will look worse for wear without it
tongue.png

Yes, the customer experience part of the job will help you most likely. I took up a job for this summer even though it is not really what I'd like to do (which is also working in an office environment or being some sort of copywriter) but it is a job all about customer service and plenty of jobs require that.

With practice you'll get the hang of anything. By the time you find another job that you like, you'll be a pro at making pizzas! I'd love to cook food for a living, but I hate working with others in a kitchen...

Last edited:
Quote:
I've actually thought about going to work at a call center that my boyfriend used to work at.
Turns out he can't deal with stupid people.
roll.png

I can type, and I can usually talk to people without getting angry with them.
He got paid like, $12/hour while he was there.
I've thought about it, but can't make myself apply.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom