LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

Here is one of the first pics of my new PBP Stormy.
11624_pict0180.jpg

All is good except Stormy takes the bottle like there is no tomorrow. I'm going to start her on cereal in her formula soon. I'm trying to cut the ounces down she eats but boy does she scream. She isn't fat, just thick and if feels like all muscle.

Anyone else have new pics tp share?

Quote:
Today she is sixteen days old. I just now tried to sneak into my office to get the camera. Pitunia is asleep beside the wood heater and Stormy is asleep on top of her back. I'm sure I want get the shot since the blame door makes noise when its opened. Now that was a big ole AHHHHHHHH. I still can not beleive how much fun I'm having with these PBPs.

Quote:
As long as you don't over feed them I think they get to be around 40lbs. It also has to do with the the genes they are born with too. If you feed them everything they will eat they can get up to 150lbs. That is so bad for there health and they will get so fat the fat rolls around ther eyes will block there vision. This is why I carefully measure there food, but you also have to make sure they get enough to eat so they develope correctly. I give my 3 1/2 month old carrots sticks when she just has to eat and it isn't time yet. So far her weight is good. My 15 day old one, I'm trying to lower the amount of ounces she takes in at each feeding. Maybe when she goes to solid food I will be able to regulate her portions better. She is getting chunky but it feels like all muscle.

Here is a pic of my two new PBPs chilling. They are taking a nap while lying under the wood burning heater, sharing the spot with my cat Abigale.
11624_pict0185.jpg

They definately picked the warmest place in the house to nap.

Pitunia is in front, than Stormy in the middle followed by the cat in the back.

Last edited:
She's so cute! She looks lot like Hilda! I wish I could get a second one, I bet they are twice the fun!

Here is one of the most recent Hilda pics, this was taken a few weeks ago on Hilda's first real outing!
IMG_2461.jpg

And here is one from about the age of Stormy (or alittle older). Taking a nap, I had alot of trouble getting pics of her not sleeping at this age, if she saw me trying to take a pic she'd run over and climb on my lap.
IMG_2094.jpg

Last edited:
Hilda is beautiful. Don't ya just love how they keep them selves busy rooting things up while outside? Why can't you get another one? I put Stormy on cereal with her formula today. I'm hoping this will help her with her weight. She was wanting her bottle way to often. Pitunia has chilled wanting to eat all the time since she isn't crated anymore.

Back
Top Bottom