LOOK at my new spoiled rotton baby!New video, 12/6/11

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chilling in muscadine, Jan 28, 2009.

1. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:My PBPs are totally awesome. I never knew in a million years I would fall in love with them like I have. They are so much fun and show me tremondous{sp} love. I might even get myself another one if the mood hits me just right. Who Knows. I had not planned on getting Stormy when I did but when I found 7 day olds I couldn't resist. I have the room and the time for them so why not. I have been sick for three years now and I'm actually having a wonderful time for the first time in a long time. I love bottle feeding Stormy. After she eats she falls asleep in my arms just like a human baby. You only live once so go for it right!!! [​IMG]

How is the heat coming along??????

2. happyheart

happyheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Thornville, Oh
    Thats the cutest pig I think i have ever seen. OMG why do people show pictures like this knowing now the rest of us are going to want one too [​IMG]

3. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    My originally plan was to have two, but I also planned to keep them outside. If I was goingt to keep it outside I probably could get another one. But right now I'm staying at my Mom's and there is really already to many animals in the house, we have my 3 dogs and two cats, and her two dogs, and two cats, plus for the past few weeks one of the outside cats has been inside healing from a broken jaw (she won't be staying though), and of course Hilda!

Outside I could only get pics of Hilda either w/ her nose to the ground or coming at me. But she just loves getting out to root up the yard!

How is Patunia's housebreaking going? Is she a good influence on Stormy?

4. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Well first off I know my pigs are beautiful {did that sound conceided} and second its just like a new mama with baby pics and you have to show them off. Whats stopping you, go ahead and get you one , you will love it and have so much fun playing with it. Its totally worth it.

5. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:My new pigs live in a house with 8 dogs, three cats, 28 snakes{they have there own room though}, 4 mice, 13 chickens that haven't gone outside to live yet since they are not grown and I don't want them to get cold, and about 75 rats. Of cource I have a huge home so this helps us not tripping over each other. All my floors are tile so this is the only reason I can have so many in the house with me. If I had carpet it would never happen. We are working on the potty training now. Pigs are so smart I know its gpnnna happen real soon

6. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Hey Sara,

Heat's... almost... here. [​IMG] Gotta wait for DBF to get another paycheck before he can finish it. Should be this week sometime. I hope I hope I hope!

Ironically, the house has been getting warmer now that spring is approaching.

Oh well.

7. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:Thats great that its almost fixed. Ya'll went for quite awhile with it broken. At least its getting a little warmer so you guys don't have to suffer to much. Maybe once the heat is fixed you can light a fire under DBF and get him to finish the other projects before your friend comes to visit. [​IMG] You can always hope right?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  8. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    That's the plan - I told him the other day that I want all the started projects to be completed by the time our friends from Germany are here.

Hey, you're almost to 1000 posts!!

9. chilling in muscadine

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    Quote:Yippiee, thats cool- 1000 post.

Just go ahead and light that fire under his butt and get him to moving. Maybe that will work but if not I think you have an alternative plan right. {wink wink} [​IMG]

10. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I getcher meaning! LOL

Gotta hit the hay. Past my bedtime (probably yours, too!) and I've got a long day at work tomorrow.

Hurry up & hit 1000 so you can get that next BYC title! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by