Look what I did!!!!!PICS

My chickens feed comes in paper but, the cat food I bought today comes in a plastic feed bag. I'm going to have another project to do this winter!

Hey that's so funny b'cause I just bought a large bag of cat food for my kitties that comes in plastic and I am def. going to make a little bag from it...it's fun to recycle and make things....
wee.gif

thank you for the encouragement Shangri-la! I had an idea about the handles you might want to try. I have some webbing (the kind that goes under seat cushions when re-doing an old chair) that I thought I would double over and sew, then I would make it into a large circle, then I would position the handles where I want them, (with the strapping on the outside of the bag, and under the bag) and sew all the way around. If this makes any sense at all, let me know!
As soon as I get a new bag of feed I'll try it and post pictures!

I have used mine several times and it's great, Alot of people are like hey where did you get that, then I tell them that I made it out of a chicken feed bag, then people are like oh you have chickens any eggs for sale? So it's a good promotion too for those of you selling eggs....Everyone post pics of your bags on this thread i want to see them all....
big_smile.png

Oh I have to do this-I switched feed brands because I saw your post a few weeks ago. Now my feed is $2 cheaper! Thanks!
And oh, and my Black Astraulorp hen quit sneezing!

Back
Top Bottom