Look what I found

Sad news to report...
hit.gif
My cat slipped past me, went straight to the box and caught one. It's crop was ripped wide open and I didn't have any sutchering material, not that it would have mattered, 'cause it had a couple of deep puncture wounds and it was dead by morning. The other one is doing great, albeit lonely.
Awww, I'm sorry.
sad.png
Poor baby.
sad.png
Keep us updated on the other one! BTW: I think the remaining one, needs a name.
wink.png

Thanks... I also think it needs a name, so name away, I'm not very good at naming animals. Here's a picture of it this morning.

Awww! It's getting so big.
love.gif

How about Paisley if its a girl? I'll have to think of some more girl names, and some boy names.

What a little cutie! Your doing a great job!
thumbsup.gif

Awww! It's getting so big.
love.gif

How about Paisley if its a girl? I'll have to think of some more girl names, and some boy names.

What a little cutie! Your doing a great job!
thumbsup.gif
Paisley would be a great name for a girl, but I don't now how to sex pigeons, lol, so how about a name that would work for either sex?

Thank you so much for taking them under your wing and giving them a chance for survival! So sorry you lost one of the precious pigeon babies
sad.png

But very glad the other baby is doing well and has found his/her way into the arms of someone who is so caring!
smile.png

Name... maybe Rakkifazu? (means Lucky Fuzz - Japanese)

It is also very hard for me to find names for my birds sometimes.
Thanks... I also think it needs a name, so name away, I'm not very good at naming animals. Here's a picture of it this morning.

Sorry to hear about the accident with the cat and the little one didn't make it. But the little loner is a cutie!!!! He is so lucky to have you. I will need my pic fix of this little guy shortly. :love :pop

You're doing a great job!:thumbsup

I'm so sorry that you lost one, it's always even harder after you put that much time and care into helping them!
hugs.gif

On a lighter note, I had to chuckle at the bottle of Safeguard on the counter in the background. How many of us have thigs like that in our house? It made me think of the IV bag that used to hang in my kitchen... it was for a cat with renal failure. What must visitors think of us? Your baby is really cute!

Back
Top Bottom