look what I got from freecycle today!

Wow! now I have a special request. have someone build a perfect little dutch door to close them in at night with, and put a flower box under the window with fake little tulips.

aww!..i'm jealous!..thats what i am looking for for my ducks!..;o(..its sooo cute!..Wendy

Looks good! Paint sure is expensive. I spent 100 bucks on a little playhouse, another 100 for shipping, and an additional 100 for paint!
th.gif

I will do something for the doorway and window....my ducks don't get closed in at night, but go into a big packing crate turned on its side. They have a board in front of it covering half of the box opening, so if its nasty out, they go behind that. But I don't know if ducks think our nasty weather is nasty to them. If this is for chickens, I'll for sure put a little door on it.
Thanks
Lisa

Lisa,
The chicken coop is delightful! Good job.
smile.png
When I saw your 'pre' photo of the dog house, I scrunched my nose up in disgust at the filth.
hmm.png
You and your daughter have done a wonderful job of transforming an ugly goose into a swan.
Really, really cute... just as a small coop should be.
smile.png

Carla

Thanks all!!! it was disgustingly dirty, but just as I'd expect after 2 big wonderful St Bernards got done with it. Only if I had them, they'd be in my house making it hairy and getting it dirty, not outside in a doghouse.

It'll be fine for chickens or ducks now.
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom