Look what my husband got to do last night *PICS*

Quote:
Now that's funny!
lol.png

Thank you Steve and chick_newbie. He loves his job and to help others in need. He's worked construction and several other jobs on the side of this main fire fighter job and he has never gotten as much satisfaction from doing anything else. He is currently working at 3 fire depts. and volunteers at 1.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a heck of a fire! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your hubby is amazing - 3 fire depts and 1 volunteer? That's a lot of work!
smile.png
I'm a volunteer myself and just keeping up with our fires sometimes is more than enough work. Congrats on having such a hardworking and caring husband. Firefighters are special people.
smile.png

I too have always had a lot of respect for firemen and police officers to name a few...tell your hubby we all here are greatful for his service and hope he gets to have a good sleep soon! LOL!

Quote:
Thank you!

I told him on the phone a little while ago that he could come home and I'd fill his belly with warm food and send him to bed! Tonight is getting closer and closer!

th.gif
My hubby got called out the other night, RIGHT when we were going to sleep.
It wasn't a serious fire and he was home pretty soon, then he left the key in the door at the fire house - so he went back. Needless to say we didn't get much sleep.

Back
Top Bottom