Look what the purple chicken fairy brought me!

well even though mine stinks,,,,i just had a 100% hatch,,,,lol,,, it was only 6 eggs though
lol.png

today the rest of terry's goes in,,,, and im starting the prayers and sacrifices to the egg god
wink.png

Quote:
I disagree with that...my blue splash dutch bator only hatched 4 eggs, while me and my LG hatched 12...plus 3 of the ones she left behind...
lol.png

Oh please forgive me. I forgot how well made those Blue Splashes were. They even
have built in turners if I remember right.
wink.png
smile.png

Quote:
I think Terry may be trying to conquer the egg laying universe. Best of luck on your hatch.
A few of Terry's eggs were bigger than a softball. I don't remember Emus or ostriches
(bad spelling) being on the list.

Quote:
I think Terry may be trying to conquer the egg laying universe. Best of luck on your hatch.
A few of Terry's eggs were bigger than a softball. I don't remember Emus or ostriches
(bad spelling) being on the list.

ya!! i thought my rir eggs were big,,, then i got them BIG ones from him,,now mine are normal :|
heh,, i have NO broody hens,,, so bator is my only chance lol
wink.png

I have TOO many broody hens...good thing most of them have hatched...only have 2 to go!! (so far, still have 2 or 3 that are laying, they might not want to be left out!) Right now I have 5 hens with chicks!!

So Sophia how many of those quail are you bringing in May?
wink.png

It amazes me how, if I come and post on a thread like this that has 4 pages, if I don't read through them and post I am the only one on that page who is talking about the original post
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom