Look what the purple chicken fairy brought me!

Bring however many you want+some extras so we can say that we have extras and I need to keep them
wink.png

Quote:
Okay, coturnix right? Maybe I'll bring a few buttons along too, you know just in case. And we can bring extra males to process, quail is goooooooood.

Quote:
I think Terry may be trying to conquer the egg laying universe. Best of luck on your hatch.
A few of Terry's eggs were bigger than a softball. I don't remember Emus or ostriches
(bad spelling) being on the list.

Sorry, just wondering.. what kind of eggs these are from Terry? Ya know when you hear huge eggs and your ears perk up?
smile.png

Quote:
I think Terry may be trying to conquer the egg laying universe. Best of luck on your hatch.
A few of Terry's eggs were bigger than a softball. I don't remember Emus or ostriches
(bad spelling) being on the list.

Sorry, just wondering.. what kind of eggs these are from Terry? Ya know when you hear huge eggs and your ears perk up?
smile.png

Oh jeeze what kind of eggs didn't we get from Terry? Lots of polish, cochins, leghorns, rosecombs, auracanas, etc.

Quote:
smile.png

Oh jeeze what kind of eggs didn't we get from Terry? Lots of polish, cochins, leghorns, rosecombs, auracanas, etc.

ya,,, them kind lol
i get big brown eggs from my girls,,,terry's are like WAY bigger,,taradatcle eggs i think
lol.png

Quote:
Some of them, 3 I think, most are from Mrs. Ak. The girls I hatched from you aren't laying yet, but the girl I gave to PC is laying
barnie.gif

Quote:
That is the same problem I have with my LG, temp holds just fine, until you put the eggs in...I wonder why that is? Anyone have an idea?

Quote:
That is the same problem I have with my LG, temp holds just fine, until you put the eggs in...I wonder why that is? Anyone have an idea?

mine does it if the cover is taken off for more then 5 minutes,, i set it all up,,it was holding, then i moved the top over and set it down on table to keep the element still warm,,, and POOOF,,,, start ALL over again.
but im also not the sharpest tool in the toolbox
wink.png

I got to where I ignore it most of the time. I have one of those thermometers that shows the high and low temp. and humidity for the day, and so long as it stays between 98 and 102, I leave it alone
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom