LOOK What We Got Today....!!!

Quote:
We think Max is Pyr and Anatolian... maybe. lol

He is turning out to be a very good LGD and he has a fabulous personality.

He' purely bred for love!
smile.png

Holy guacamole! I remember seeing his first puppy pics a short time ago and boy has he grown! He's so pretty!!! And I'm glad he's turning into a good guard dog too. That's always a bonus.
smile.png

Hi! He is SO cute! We have 3 great pyraness. A couple tips for you:

As much as he, and you want to play, try to keep playtime at min. He needs to take his job seriously.

This is going to be a big boy! So you want to establish who is "alfa" when he is small and young. ( Believe me, you don't want him to try when he's older!)

Give him lots of petting when you feed him.

Teach him to sit and come

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Max had another vet appointment today and we got another surprise. Seems the vet is adamant that Max is not yet 16 weeks old because he does not yet have teeth that the vet says come in like clockwork at 16 weeks. So, our little boy is younger than we thought... and since 3 weeks ago, he has gained 13 lbs. He now weighs 47 lbs. At this rate, we figure he will be at least 70 lbs by the time he's 6 months, and they say the 6 month weight is half what the adult weight will be. So, I guess we're looking at about a 140 lb for Max! Does anyone else have a 140 lb LGD? Max is doing very well with his training too. He gets a little ornery with the girls now and then, but he hasn't hurt any of them. He is showing a little food aggressiveness though... he growls and barks when they gather around for a chance at a peck of his food.

Last edited:
He is turning into a beautiful fella, please do keep us updated with photos and such,it will be fun to watch him grow up on BYG
big_smile.png

My Anatolian/Great Pyrenees weighs 129 pounds at this time , he is the biggest dog i have ever owned, he is still filling out as he is not yet 2.
eli8201118months.jpg

Back
Top Bottom