LOOK What We Got Today....!!!

yuckyuck.gif

Ok, we've made our decision. We are going to wait until Max is fully grown and then we will re-think this major decision.

We just want to say 'thanks' to everyone who commented. We know you are doing your best to advise us well, and you did!

Max says, "whew."
yippiechickie.gif

Fully grown would be 3-4 yrs, but 18-24 mos is a pretty safe bet for making sure the growth plates have closed and he gets the benfits of the sex hormones. But, in the meantime please DO make sure he is well contained and not out there breeding the neighbors dogs. Also, please do not breed him on purpose. As wonderful of a dog as he is, it may cross your mind but you have no idea of his background and things that he doesnt exhibit may pop up in puppies, like health problems.

Hi Max, I'm Edward and I am an 11 year old ginger cat. Being a good boy I went to see the 'doctor' when I was 7 months old, (I'd met him before and done the "go on, I dare you to stick that thing in me" bit), to have my bits looked at. SO, there I was, on my back, legs akimbo, sound asleep (and I really did not dream this bit) when the 'doc' looks at me and sort of says "Oh it had to be YOU!". Next he's talking to Mummy on the phone and telling her I have an undecended testicle, (still wondering where it had not decended from actually), and I actually heard Mummy say for it to be taken out. Later, when Mummy came to take me home, I did my best to look sorry for myself, but not very successfully apparently. Now, back to the original reason for me doing this - I have always been a happy little boy and never missed whatever was meant to be there in the first place. You won't know anything about it, because you will be asleep and afterwards the lovely nurse will give you something to make sure you don't hurt. In a couple of days, everything will be fine.

Whatever your parents decide, just be VERY GLAD you are not a girl dog! Now, that's some op - just ask my sisters, Phoebe and Tabitha!

Back
Top Bottom