Looking for a Backyard Coop?

ethan cb

Hatching
Aug 31, 2018
AMAZING PRICE!! Standing over 7 feet high, this coop is even BETTER in person than it is in the pictures! It is thoughtfully built with amazing functionality!

From the "living roof" to the covered chicken run, this beautiful coop has it all:

- Three nesting boxes that hinge up for easy cleaning.
- Easy-access door for collecting eggs.
- Screened window for great ventilation.
- Two elevated roosting bars that make for a restful night.
- Large side door to make clean-out simple.
- Decorative matte-glass window.
- Chicken door with connected ramp to help chickens get in and out of the coop.
- Enclosed chicken run with utility cloth to keep chickens safe from predators.
- A multi-functional "living roof" built over the nesting boxes provides a great place to grow beneficial herbs for the chickens (like lavender, mint or parsley)...while also helping insulate the nesting boxes.
- Side door to allow easy access into the chicken run.
- 4"x4" pressure treated base to elevate the coop as well as provide a great place to anchor the coop.

SALE PRICE: $799.00 - delivery and installation included within one hour of Garland.

You don't want to miss this amazing price!

It is located in Garland, TX. Message me and we can schedule a time for you to come see it in person.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited:
Garland MO? Just Garland is not enough of a description. If you are in the US, there are 22 cities with that name. There are Garlands in other countries as well.....

Last edited:
Garland MO? Just Garland is not enough of a description. If you are in the US, there are 22 cities with that name. There are Garlands in other countries as well.....

I apologize. Garland, Texas. I thought I had included Texas in the original post.

Back
Top Bottom