Looking for a large package or bundle of wildflower seeds

fdnick

Master Chicken Hoarder
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Spokane, Wa.
Hi All..
I have a large 1/2 acre area that is next to the road, would like to toss out a bunch of wildflower seeds for some natural beauty.. awful spendy at the stores (cause we need a bunch) anyone have any for sale in large lots or maybe like by the pound or so??
thanks so much?? kind does not matter a mixture would be excellent.. you can PM me or [email protected] can paypal for purchase
Thanks so Much!!!
Denna

Use www.mainstreetseedandsupply.com. They sell in bulk and are very reasonable. I have used them a number of years. Fast service too !
smile.png

i have from fall 08 harvest a 5 gal bucket that is about approx 3/4 filled with seeds. it is not all seeds there is alot of chafe in it also since i took them from the plants and didn't have time to clean it however there is millions of seeds in it. they r a mix of white and purple liatris from like my 60 some plants,lol and then i mixed in also foxgloves that r shades of pink, white and purple. i didn't have time to sort them so i just put them all together. if u r interested in them please let me know. i have no idea what to ask for them but would consider reasonable offer or trade for them.

liatris r not wildflowers but r perinnel flowers that get about 3ft tall. if u look in my siggy at my second website link in one of my albums is pics of some of the foxgloves. there may even be one of the liatris also but i'd have to look.
thanks,
silkie

the foxgloves r pictured in my woodland album and the liatris r in the asiac lilies other lily album. the liatris r in the background of the torch lilies pic but r not in bloom yet in the pic but when they open will look like feathers down about 3/4 of the stock.

Last edited:
i'm gonna try to take pics of what i have so u can see how much there is. i'll bag it also since it is still sealed in the bucket and let u know how many bags of it is there is when i get done. then we'll go from there.

i'll post soon as i get pics and have it bagged up. i have a postal scale i'll dig it out and check on ship also soon as i figure out what size box it all can fit in safely without crushing them. they r lightweight so shipping shouldn't be to bad.

silkie

here is the first pics, mike said it fills at least about 3 gals of the bucket mabe more after some settleing.

3154_picture_141.jpg

3154_picture_142.jpg

3154_picture_143.jpg

i'm off to find bags, scale and will bag em all up, so i might not be back for a bit,lol.

Last edited:
That will work well for us we are just spreading it out by the road in a "unused" area, the chafe is no biggie.. just let me know how much with shipping..
Denna

Back
Top Bottom