Looking for a Pullet - Central Alabama

Mandolyn776

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2019
Looking for a pullet of any breed to be a companion for a hen that found us. Able to pick up within a 4 hour drive from Auburn, AL. Willing to pay, just not crazy prices. Thanks! :)

Looking for a pullet of any breed to be a companion for a hen that found us. Able to pick up within a 4 hour drive from Auburn, AL. Willing to pay, just not crazy prices. Thanks! :)
Hello :frow What breed and age is your "hen" that found you? I have Wyandottes and silkies at the moment... not sure if you’re interested in either of those breeds. I also cannot guarantee the gender of either at this age. Especially not the silkies. I also finished treating them for Cocci yesterday, so they should be cocci free. But I wanted you to be aware of that as well.

Hello :frow What breed and age is your "hen" that found you? I have Wyandottes and silkies at the moment... not sure if you’re interested in either of those breeds. I also cannot guarantee the gender of either at this age. Especially not the silkies. I also finished treating them for Cocci yesterday, so they should be cocci free. But I wanted you to be aware of that as well.
You have Wyandottes. The world's most gorgeous birds (sigh!).

Back
Top Bottom