Looking for a young adult male pekin duck

bogglie

Hatching
Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys...
I’m so sorry to ask, but I was wondering if anyone had a young adult male pekin duck for sale or adoption. My male duck, Quackers, has been missing, and I fear the worst has happened to him. Daisy, my female duck is very social, and the other ducks in the lake exclude her from their daily routines. She’s very picky, and her 1st “boyfriend”, Donald, died a year ago and she was very lonely after he died. We got Quackers a couple months ago, and he now has been missing and I feel terrible, like I’ve failed again.
I’m so sorry to bother you all with this but I love my little girl Daisy and can’t stand her being sad. (Btw I live in palm city, FL, 30 minutes north of West Palm Beach)

Thank you guys so much, I’m so sorry

Hi guys...
I’m so sorry to ask, but I was wondering if anyone had a young adult male pekin duck for sale or adoption. My male duck, Quackers, has been missing, and I fear the worst has happened to him. Daisy, my female duck is very social, and the other ducks in the lake exclude her from their daily routines. She’s very picky, and her 1st “boyfriend”, Donald, died a year ago and she was very lonely after he died. We got Quackers a couple months ago, and he now has been missing and I feel terrible, like I’ve failed again.
I’m so sorry to bother you all with this but I love my little girl Daisy and can’t stand her being sad. (Btw I live in palm city, FL, 30 minutes north of West Palm Beach)

Thank you guys so much, I’m so sorry
Actually, I live in Orlando and have a male Peking around 6 months old you could have. If the drive is worth it to you, you can have him. There's nothing wrong with him, I just have to many ducks and should really thin my flock some.

I have 2 hens and a drake that are about 4 months old if you would like them, theyre $30 together and theyre very friendly towards people and other animals, the drake gets carried like a baby and gets kisses and comes inside, hes my little baby but unfortunately i can no longer keep them due to crazy neighbors threatening them, i live in Orlando, FL

I have 2 hens and a drake that are about 4 months old if you would like them, theyre $30 together and theyre very friendly towards people and other animals, the drake gets carried like a baby and gets kisses and comes inside, hes my little baby but unfortunately i can no longer keep them due to crazy neighbors threatening them, i live in Orlando, FL

@Trimurtisan has gone MIA, so I doubt you'll get a response from him, sadly. Your best would be posting in the Buy/sell/rehome section I showed you on the new members forum.

Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom