Sep 22, 2019
I’m looking for a Araucana hen I live in south jersey. I love Easter eggers I have Easter egger hens and a rooster. I love the personalities, I also love arucaunas but can’t find any hatcheries selling them I like the fact that they lay blue eggs have friendly personalities and have an adorable look and friendly personality.

I don't know of any breeders in NJ that sell araucanas. Maybe try ameraucanas. They aren't easter eggers, but are a pure bird, that lay blue eggs and have a nice personality. They look like araucanas with the exception that they have a tail, while arucaunas don't. Also come in a variety of colors. Order them from most hatcheries. Cackle hatchery has them in many colors.
1589566977997.png

I’m looking for a Araucana hen I live in south jersey. I love Easter eggers I have Easter egger hens and a rooster. I love the personalities, I also love arucaunas but can’t find any hatcheries selling them I like the fact that they lay blue eggs have friendly personalities and have an adorable look and friendly personality.

Arucanas have a fatal genetic deformity that makes them very difficult to breed and even more difficult to find a purebred.

I don't know of any breeders in NJ that sell araucanas. Maybe try ameraucanas. They aren't easter eggers, but are a pure bird, that lay blue eggs and have a nice personality. They look like araucanas with the exception that they have a tail, while arucaunas don't. Also come in a variety of colors. Order them from most hatcheries. Cackle hatchery has them in many colors.
View attachment 2141705
I have amerucauna Easter eggers is it any colorful egg layer that is broody and rears chicks

Back
Top Bottom