looking for-- COPPER BLACK MARAN EGGS

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
would love to have some good, quality COPPER BLACK MARAN EGGS for hatching. if u have any available please pm me or post with how many eggs and price with shipping to zip 15851. would also like to see pics of breeders and/or egg color.

thanks,
silkie

You could also try to get on Bev Davis' list, but that won't do you any good if you want them anytime soon! I'm on her list and last I asked all she could tell me was it "will be a very long time" before she gets to my name! She's very booked up. But she's definitely the go-to source for quality Marans, she's been working with them for a long time. I've heard good things about the eBay seller that equine chick is talking about, but 6+ often go for nearly $100--sometimes more!
ep.gif

MaransGuy (Richard) has them PM him for more info. I am also on BevsMarans list and last time I talk to her it was 10 pages long I don't even know if I will even get them from her this year and I've been on it since last year. I'm getting mine from Richard and can't wait for them to get here.

yep i know who the ebay seller is ur refering to, i've seen their auctions. dh would kill me if i spent that much on 6 eggs unless they were top silkie lines, rotfl.

bev has great birds from what i saw and would love to hatch babies from her but way to long a waiting list i need them for layers this year and my boys want to show them too.

we're only doing hatching and adding for so long then when they all hit the right age or older i have to vaccinate everyone in the flock and start getting them ready for show season, they have to be quarentined for 30 days no birds in or out. i will only be selling hatching eggs after that we will be done hatching for the year here. so i want to get them asap since i still have eggs in the sportsman.

yes i know who richard is we have pm' ed each other before about another breed, i didn't think about him will shoot him a pm.
thanks so much to all for the help!!
silkie

You could always ask Margaret if she would sell you just Copper Black Marans eggs. I believe she was having computer problems so you may want to give her a call.

I actually just recieved eggs from the ebay seller today. They were packaged beautiful! Next time I will get the black copper marans. I got 13 cuckoos, 7 wheaten and as a bonus 4 goldens. This seller I have talked with on a yahoo group and has beautiful birds and I think some of them are from bevs place. I thought about emailing bev but I would not probally get them to 2010.

Back
Top Bottom