1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Looking for eggs to hatch! CCLB, BCM's, Americauna

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Sherski71, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Sherski71

Sherski71 In the Brooder

Mar 4, 2018
    Boise, Idaho
    I am in Boise, Idaho and looking for very dark Marans eggs, also looking to add some more CLB hens, looking for blue rather than the green eggs if anyone has those. Also BLUE layers, Americanas or other rare breeds etc. Please contact me if you have any breed laying that color. I have an EE laying that color (see my avatar) but when I crossed her with my CLB roo I ended up with the greener tint, more tYpical EE type. Will pay for shipping but would love if there was anyone local I could meet! Thank you

2. Texas Kiki

Texas Kiki Egg Pusher

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
  3. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Crowing

Jul 19, 2015
    Coastal Bend, TX
    Also, for the Araucanas check the Araucanas breeders website, Facebook groups including local and rare breed groups, and the poultry show central website.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: