Tiny Farms and Brewing

In the Brooder
Dec 23, 2017
North Carolina
Hi all!! I am looking for some fertile emu eggs/chicks from multiple clutches so that I can raise them up on my farm and use them as livestock guardians. I am looking for separate clutches so that I do have in breeding when they mate. Looking to purchase multiple so greater my chances! I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Just protecting against hawks and animals of that nature.. I have great pyrs that take care of night time predators. I have the whole property fenced in with an 8 foot fence all the way around that keeps out anything large! I have goats and Silkies.I have spoken with multiple people whom stated that they do take a protective nature. I have only seen people keep them as pets since they are extremely intelligent and enjoy people if raised in the right environment.

Ok I’m glad you have the LGD as a coyote could easily take an emu. Mine like to chase the hawks and would probably chase a fox or two but can solely rely on them to be a protector. I see there are hatching eggs on eBay right now. There are also several farms if you google that sell hatching eggs, and also sell emu oil products.

Back
Top Bottom