Looking for Mille Fleur *d'Uccle* eggs

kbbeale

Songster
12 Years
Oct 26, 2007
Adkins, Tx
I'm gearing up for my next hatch and I need some more Mille's!!! If you have any, please PM me with the specifics.

I'd also be willing to trade Serama eggs for the Milles.

Last edited:
Want to test hatch some of my millies?
It would be about 2 weeks, though. They have JUST started to lay and I have the early eggs 'cooking' alongside your test Seramas
smile.png

Yes ma'am! If you want more Seramas, we can trade or whatever.......about how many do you think you could send? Keep me posted.

Hard to predict a date right now since we're getting snow again and I know my spoiled girls don't like cold wet weather.

Plus, I've seen my roo doing his thing, but want to make sure he's getting the job done correctly.

And I'd definitely like trade.

Let me confirm all this around Valentine's Day.
love.gif

Or is that too long to wait?

I have some OEGB millies but am not getting eggs at the moment...plus the color in the offspring had not been good...so basically although I am willing I don't know if you would want them...I think I just depressed myself...
roll.png

He's a frizzle Mille Fleur D'Uccle, with 2 Mille Fleur D'Uccle Hens, 2 silkie cochin mix hens, and 2 Mille Fleur Cochin hens. A regular Potpourri.
They are laying right now. I am waiting for Pokey to answer me back on whether they want the eggs, then for some reason lots of folks want free eggs? I'll trade something too though?

(And Onthespot looks out for me, she's such a pal! Its cause we're related now! I have her eggs in my incubator)

Tina

Last edited:
I have some really nice Milles that have just started to lay, here and there. It may take a while, but once they get rolling, I should have plenty. I have 9 laying hens.

Anyone have self blue? I would really like to get my hands on some. Trying to fill some open slots in my incubator...prob set friday...

Pm me if anyone wants to sell some....I would trade but I think all my eggs are spoken for....maybe some dark rirs left.

wegotchickens - of course its too long to wait!!! lol I want them now! Sure, PM me when your girls are ready.

millebantam - PM ME too when you're ready.

I want to get all pure milles before I try to start crossing anyone. I still might not cross........thanks for the offers though!!!!

Back
Top Bottom