Looking for Mille Fleur *d'Uccle* eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbbeale, Feb 2, 2009.

1. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    I'm gearing up for my next hatch and I need some more Mille's!!! If you have any, please PM me with the specifics.

I'd also be willing to trade Serama eggs for the Milles.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Want to test hatch some of my millies?
    It would be about 2 weeks, though. They have JUST started to lay and I have the early eggs 'cooking' alongside your test Seramas [​IMG]

3. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Yes ma'am! If you want more Seramas, we can trade or whatever.......about how many do you think you could send? Keep me posted.

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Hard to predict a date right now since we're getting snow again and I know my spoiled girls don't like cold wet weather.

Plus, I've seen my roo doing his thing, but want to make sure he's getting the job done correctly.

And I'd definitely like trade.

Let me confirm all this around Valentine's Day. [​IMG]
    Or is that too long to wait?

5. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    I have some OEGB millies but am not getting eggs at the moment...plus the color in the offspring had not been good...so basically although I am willing I don't know if you would want them...I think I just depressed myself...[​IMG]

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    pm tlfpets. I think she has mille fleurs. She has a frizzle mille fleur roo i know for sure.

7. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

He's a frizzle Mille Fleur D'Uccle, with 2 Mille Fleur D'Uccle Hens, 2 silkie cochin mix hens, and 2 Mille Fleur Cochin hens. A regular Potpourri.
    They are laying right now. I am waiting for Pokey to answer me back on whether they want the eggs, then for some reason lots of folks want free eggs? I'll trade something too though?

(And Onthespot looks out for me, she's such a pal! Its cause we're related now! I have her eggs in my incubator)

Tina

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  8. millebantam

millebantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Little Rhody
    I have some really nice Milles that have just started to lay, here and there. It may take a while, but once they get rolling, I should have plenty. I have 9 laying hens.

9. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    Anyone have self blue? I would really like to get my hands on some. Trying to fill some open slots in my incubator...prob set friday...

Pm me if anyone wants to sell some....I would trade but I think all my eggs are spoken for....maybe some dark rirs left.

10. kbbeale

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    wegotchickens - of course its too long to wait!!! lol I want them now! Sure, PM me when your girls are ready.

millebantam - PM ME too when you're ready.

I want to get all pure milles before I try to start crossing anyone. I still might not cross........thanks for the offers though!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by