Looking for Muscovy Ducks and Guinea fowl update found and funny stori

I have 70+/- newly hatched guinea keets $3 each. I'll be showing at Windsor Fair Sunday (will be in Union Fair this Friday tomorrow all day).

I have 3 adult female muscovies that are not show quality but they all hatched ducklings for me this year. I have an extra black drake (Muscovy) if you need a drake.

You need to call me on the phone to tell me what day you're coming and what it is you want, the adult Muscovies take up a lot of room at a show, so I won't bring them unless I know they're sold. Don't pm me- I don't have electricity and don't check the emails daily. a phone call.
2 0 7-8 6 1-1 0 1 6

Quote:
you can't list things for sale on their message board unless you pay the reasonable fee of $7 first. and then it's an ad put on a seperate page/link as far as I can tell....darn! LOL

when you're unemployed even $7 is too much for an ad.

Thankyou for all the replys but i got muscovy ducklings and keets the ducklings someone was just looking to get rid of so she said i could have them but i had to take all 11 of them so i have 11 3 week old babies and i got keets from Meccasue at the union fair all are doing well and i love having them around the funny story is that when we brought the keets home in the process of putting them in a succure pen so they could get use to the place one got out and we could not find it anywhere i thought for sure it was a gonner and was so sad but 3 days later my 8 year old daughter was out checking on the keets and ha number 5 was trying to get into the pen i guess she finaly got hungry enough to come home.

Back
Top Bottom