Looking for show quality Pilgrim and Pomeranian Geese pairs

addctd2plnts

Songster
Aug 24, 2019
St. Charles County, MO
I've written a number of people looking for high quality examples of Pilgrim and Pomeranian Saddleback Geese. This is for a long term preservation of show lines. If you have them but don't have any to sell, please keep me in mind for next year's hatch. I'm in St. Louis area, but going to shows,so far, in Lebanon, IN, Sedalia, MO, and Normon, OK. Please contact me at my email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Holly

I've resorted to going through the APA Yearbook and looking for Grand Master Exhibitors who have bred them. There are a few Pilgrim breeders but I only recall 1-2 Pomeranian breeders. I haven't contacted any yet because they don't have addresses, and most aren't on Facebook. Then, as a new breeder, I REALLY NEED a mentor! I'm too old to do this for 50 years, and need to minimize mistakes. I was reading something by Lou Horton and he was talking about how a mentor of his came every year for like 17 years to help him pick out breeding pairs. If the APA had more people to help, more would stay with the hobby. I'd be willing to pay a good amount for the help, till I develop my eye for each breed.

Back
Top Bottom