Any people showing ducks this Fall and selling young adult exhibition ducks?

addctd2plnts

Songster
Aug 24, 2019
St. Charles County, MO
I'm interested in pairs of Exhibition quality Fawn and white Runners, white runners, Cayuga, Dutch Hookbills, Australian Spotted, Rouen, and Welsh Harlequins. Also looking for Pomeranian Geese and Pilgrim Geese in exhibition quality. These are for a preservation project, though offspring may be shown to continue to validate quality of the line.

I'll be going to Poultry shows in Indiana on Oct 15-16 and show in Sedalia, MO on Oct 23rd. May go to Mega show in Normon, OK. Not sure about Nationals in Ohio.

Have contacted some breeders directly. If I obtain any of these breeds, I'll update the list.

Thanks!

I'm interested in pairs of Exhibition quality Fawn and white Runners, white runners, Cayuga, Dutch Hookbills, Australian Spotted, Rouen, and Welsh Harlequins. Also looking for Pomeranian Geese and Pilgrim Geese in exhibition quality. These are for a preservation project, though offspring may be shown to continue to validate quality of the line.

I'll be going to Poultry shows in Indiana on Oct 15-16 and show in Sedalia, MO on Oct 23rd. May go to Mega show in Normon, OK. Not sure about Nationals in Ohio.

Have contacted some breeders directly. If I obtain any of these breeds, I'll update the list.

Thanks!
Hello, I am in upstate NY and I raise and show cayuga and Dutch Hookbill and do rehome some of my stock if you would be interested feel free to message me 🙂

Hello, I am in upstate NY and I raise and show cayuga and Dutch Hookbill and do rehome some of my stock if you would be interested feel free to message me 🙂
I got the Cayugas from a breeder but am VERY interested in your Dutch Hookbills! Have you shown them> I know the APA has them shown under "All other ducks" but wondered.

I got the Cayugas from a breeder but am VERY interested in your Dutch Hookbills! Have you shown them> I know the APA has them shown under "All other ducks" but wondered.
Hello, yes I have shown my hookbills. They are not recognized here in the USA. I have snowy, white, Golden snowy and golden Aleutian.

I found the white Runners, Cayugas, and Australian Spotted Ducks. I'm on the list to receive some Pilgrim Goslings from winning show stock. Still have a few reeds to work on but now need to build breeding pens LOL It never ends, does it?

Still really want the Pomeranian Geese if anyone has shown them!
@ColtHandorf breeds Poms I believe.

I show Welsh Harlequin, but we are in Florida so unless you have Disney plans... LOL
We don't have Disney plans this year. Hubby had a seminar there every year when kids lived at home, so we took them. But we may drive down to Captiva Island in the Spring. Having a farm with a variety of animals and a senior horse makes it so much harder to get away.

May go to Mega show in Normon, OK.
I have a pair of Pomeranians available now. And I’m not super far from the OK border.
6A56FA58-0747-4DCC-B56F-CE4121355E99.png

I’m at work, so the time is about 15 minutes longer but anyway it’s a fairly straightforward drive.

Back
Top Bottom