Looking for Silkie Chicks and/or show girls

NewToFarming

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Millersburg, PA
I was wondering if anyone has any silkies for sale that can ship or is located within a reasonable driving distance in central PA. I have looked at the hatcheries but they are not available until very late August/September. I would like to get them soon so they will be older and better able to tolerate the colder weather when it comes.

I have silkies. I have some adults and some chicks. Chicks are $10 each they are all within 1 month old. I also have some adults some roosters and hens. depending on what you want. I have 2 1 yr old white Hens $30 each. My birds are not hatchery birds. I also have An adult pair of 1 yr old Partridge silkies for $20. I also have a black silkie rooster for $5.
I also have another black silkie Rooster for $10. I have a black silkie hen for $10 She got a little plucked. I also have a blue silkie hen for $10. She got burnt this winter under a heat lamp and her top hat looks a little rough.

You can message me if anything sounds good. Here is my website: www.reesepoultry.webs.com/

Thanks,
Michelle

Sent you a PM. Not sure if I should stick with the chicks or adults. I am new to chicks and currently have 22 3 1/2 week olds. No adults as of yet. It is a mix of EE, white & brown Leghorns, NN and a few unidentified ones.
Let me know your thoughts.

It looks like it will only be about a 2 1/2 hour drive so this could work for me. Can you let me know the details like price, date I could pick up, etc?

Thanks!!!!

I have silkie youngsters available also if your interested. I have 4-5 that are 12-14 weeks old and have been living outside. Some are breeder quality and a couple are pet quality. I could meet you in Chambersburg, PA which is around 45 min from the Harrisburg Farm Show Complex. We are heading up to Carlisle/then to Lancaster tomorrow so maybe we could meet up somewhere if you wanted?
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom