LOS ANGELES county CA under bird quarantine :(

Pics
I’m going to call later today after I tell my daughter. She’s only 4 and I want her to be able to say goodbye. I honestly haven’t heard any of the neighbors needing to get rid of their chickens so it’s just shocking to wake up to being in a euthanasia zone. Sorry for my rambling this is just so hard to comprehend
Im so sorry for you. I have a little one...he loves his babies. it will crush him. big hugs to u. They said SOME neighborhoods... perhaps you will be safe?

I don't even live in this state, if I did...I'd be on the phone first thing in the morning with the state vet's office asking specific questions myself.
:confused:

Is there any reason you all don't want to call?
I have no problem calling with specific questions if you need me to.

I don't even live in this state, if I did...I'd be on the phone first thing in the morning with the state vet's office asking specific questions myself.
:confused:

Is there any reason you all don't want to call?
I have no problem calling with specific questions if you need me to.
Thanks for your support. I was thinking...kiki doesn't even live here, she's so nice. Thank you:love

I like to know facts, direct from the source.
;)
i just called, but they are closed now...i am 30 minutes away from one of those cities, so i m worried, but not freaking out -yet.
i found a great map on the web site....
click on MOST RECENT DETECTIONS and it will show a bit more info. i just dont know how to put the map up....

i just called, but they are closed now...i am 30 minutes away from one of those cities, so i m worried, but not freaking out -yet.
i found a great map on the web site....
click on MOST RECENT DETECTIONS and it will show a bit more info. i just dont know how to put the map up....
Take a screenshot of it.

Back
Top Bottom